SacFalcFan

Alabama vs Oklahoma (Orange Bowl)

169 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

The committee has to start considering talent of the roster. Forget whether a team is 12-0 or 10-3. I think we have to expand. Give auto bids to conference winners and add in at large. We have to fix this and make sure we dont get teams getting slaughtered in the playoffs when more qualified teams are at home. 

Automatic ins are and always will be a terrible idea 

Falconsfan567 and youngbloodz like this

1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

C L E A R L Y

It will be evident after the bloodbath Bama puts on them. 

Wont happen. I knew UGA would give Bama a great game and Clemson will give Bama a great game too. Dexter Lawrence will be back and that front 4 is nasty. 

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

I cant see them giving auto bids to conference champions. Just take the 8 best teams regardless of conference championships or any of that stuff. It will usually work itself out if we take out politics. 

We can adopt some of the FCS model. It obviously can't be completely adopted but they hand out auto bids to conference winners. Maybe Power 5 winners get in, highest ranked non Power 5 is in and then add in two at large 

youngbloodz likes this

2 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Wont happen. I knew UGA would give Bama a great game and Clemson will give Bama a great game too. Dexter Lawrence will be back and that front 4 is nasty. 

I guess we'll see. Clemson had a great front 4 last year too...when Bama embarrassed them.  

UGA is the only team in the country with the talent to play with Bama. 

Edited by RandomFan

11 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Because it's supposed to be about the 4 best teams in the country. Which UGA is clearly one of. Spin it however you want to try and make that sound not true. That being said, like I posted earlier, we had our shot in the real national championship game vs Bama and we blew it. Doesn't change the fact of the matter that UGA is clearly better than every other team in the playoffs not named Bama. 

UGA is better than Bama, they've shown that two years in a row but two years in a row our coaches blew it the exact same way. We let a backup come in and got soft on defensive and conservative on offense until we lost. 

How can you put UGA in after getting smacked and choking over an undefeated Notre Dame and an Oklahoma team that avenged their only loss? The only one you can blame is UGA.

2 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Sorry man but Bama will blow out Clemson. TLaw is not ready for Bama.

RandomFan, defcon4 and Yo_Lover like this

4 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Sure am glad the 4 best teams made it into the playoffs.  The seeding should have been:

1. Bama

2. Clemson

3. Georgia

4. Bama #2 team

:lol:

Notre Dame is college football royalty. They have the biggest fan base in the nation. ND equals money. That's why an undefeated ND will ALWAYS make the playoffs. It's politics and C.R.E.A.M.(Cash Rules Everything Around Me) 

1 minute ago, mike teevee said:

Well they barely beat Vandy, so......

Plus I don't think ND would beat Mizzou and probably struggle against UK.

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Clemson is overrated af, get out of here. 

I heard same UGA fans here say that dumb ish when Clemson beats Bama in the National Title game. 

Just now, youngbloodz said:

I heard same UGA fans here say that dumb ish when Clemson beats Bama in the National Title game. 

Wanna make a bet on that game then? I'd easy drop $500 on Bama.