Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R_The_Great

My View on Rise Up Video with Angelica Hale

33 posts in this topic

 

First off, how they got Angelica Hale to agree to do this is beyond me.  Secondly, I am glad they showed those depressed loser looking fans in that marta traveling to their next depressing destination.  2016, we were all smiles, nothing to complain about.  Even losing the Super Bowl, I was still proud of the team for being who they were. 

What happens?

We lose 1 man in Kyle Shanahan and the WHOLE operation goes crashing and burning.  We forget what good talent for the offense is. We forget how to run plays. We forget how to feature all the weapons.  

Was 2016 a dream for Dan Quinn?  Was he a sleep during that time?  I am SO Glad he is watching this pathetic excuse of a team the past 2 years and think, OH everything is ok.  Everything is great.  2016 WOULD BLOW this 2018 team out by 40.  

SO THANK You Dan Quinn and Thomas DImitroff for playing the role of the NICE guy and hiring NICE guys like Steve "NO business in the NFL" Sarkisian.  THANK You for being so Nice and not demanding a good team.  

Take a good look at all those actors or fans in this video and see those depressed looks on their faces.  That's what we deserve and thats what ARTHUR Blank deserves for trusting a moron like Thomas Dimitroff to RIGHT THE way with out an offensive master mind like Kyle Shanahan.  

JUST THE PAY THE MAN and keep him in Atlanta and win a Super Bowl.  BUT NO, we got to save a couple bucks and go get STEVE SARKISIAN.  

I am so glad that its ACCEPTABLE for the NFL and fans around the world to think of us as losers who ride the Marta and look depressed on a Sunny Afternoon.  

RISE UP! Because ts the ONLY direction to go, Well not if your this team, we got to RISE DOWN because ITS EASY. ITS SIMPLE to RISE DOWN. 

ts great to see Keanu Neal as well in this video. A dominate rookie safety who has no fear is now the leading cast member of a depressing Marta scene that he would never be caught in actual life.  You think he is going to ride the Marta?  

SCREW THE **** Train and Screw Marta.  Atlanta Find something else to be proud of besides DEPRESSED people on a train that goes no where.  Atlanta United is the real franchise of that state and it will never change with these weak soft minded Leaders we got running the show

IF they play that **** train horn one more time, its not only making fun of racism and the african american culture, but its the worst sound in HISTORY.  Play the Bird sound, the Falcon sound that YOU USED TO play when the dome was rocking.  

OH YEAH here is a little easter egg nugget for you.

That MAN sitting next to Angelica is her dad, wouldn't be shocked if he got 30 percent of the pay cut, but yeah , I am sure he is a REAL fan.  Looks like he was thinking about something else on the train besides football.   Yeah , he wears that Falcon jersey with such pride that he has a **** leather jacket covering it, it was probably a 49ers jersey  to begin with.  

Well i saw it was a Matt Ryan jersey that he finally showed off because he had to get his *** off the seat to go pass by Keanu Neal who looks like he is about to go to the club. 

Edited by R_The_Great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Brewcrew said:

At times I feel like this forum is just a competition for who can hate on the team more.  Who needs rivals when you have fellow fans?

Na, sometimes one of the forum administrators goes over to Stewart Avenue or Old National Highway and finds a couple of burned out crack heads, hands them a laptop and let's them start rambling on as they dangle a dime bag in front of them, just out of reach.  They keep taunting them and saying, "if the Falcons win a Super Bowl, you get this". 

It's the only possible way to explain half of what you read here.

 

Oh, who the **** is Angelica Hale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Brewcrew said:

At times I feel like this forum is just a competition for who can hate on the team more.  Who needs rivals when you have fellow fans?

We are much like hyenas.  We consume our own and ask for seconds. 

OT:  did you know hyenas assert dominance and kill the weakest in the womb.  Kind of like TATF

Brewcrew likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

Na, sometimes one of the forum administrators goes over to Stewart Avenue or Old National Highway and finds a couple of burned out crack heads, hands them a laptop and let's them start rambling on as they dangle a dime bag in front of them, just out of reach.  They keep taunting them and saying, "if the Falcons win a Super Bowl, you get this". 

It's the only possible way to explain half of what you read here.

 

Oh, who the **** is Angelica Hale?

I am thrilled to see her do this video.

I sent the Falcons a video of her in 2016 and suggested she sing before our first playoff game.   She's from Georgia - she nearly died but rose up from it - and she has an amazing voice for such a young lady - and she tears that song up!

This is the video I sent them:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, R_The_Great said:

 

First off, how they got Angelica Hale to agree to do this is beyond me.  Secondly, I am glad they showed those depressed loser looking fans in that marta traveling to their next depressing destination.  2016, we were all smiles, nothing to complain about.  Even losing the Super Bowl, I was still proud of the team for being who they were. 

What happens?

We lose 1 man in Kyle Shanahan and the WHOLE operation goes crashing and burning.  We forget what good talent for the offense is. We forget how to run plays. We forget how to feature all the weapons.  

Was 2016 a dream for Dan Quinn?  Was he a sleep during that time?  I am SO Glad he is watching this pathetic excuse of a team the past 2 years and think, OH everything is ok.  Everything is great.  2016 WOULD BLOW this 2018 team out by 40.  

SO THANK You Dan Quinn and Thomas DImitroff for playing the role of the NICE guy and hiring NICE guys like Steve "NO business in the NFL" Sarkisian.  THANK You for being so Nice and not demanding a good team.  

Take a good look at all those actors or fans in this video and see those depressed looks on their faces.  That's what we deserve and thats what ARTHUR Blank deserves for trusting a moron like Thomas Dimitroff to RIGHT THE way with out an offensive master mind like Kyle Shanahan.  

JUST THE PAY THE MAN and keep him in Atlanta and win a Super Bowl.  BUT NO, we got to save a couple bucks and go get STEVE SARKISIAN.  

I am so glad that its ACCEPTABLE for the NFL and fans around the world to think of us as losers who ride the Marta and look depressed on a Sunny Afternoon.  

RISE UP! Because ts the ONLY direction to go, Well not if your this team, we got to RISE DOWN because ITS EASY. ITS SIMPLE to RISE DOWN. 

ts great to see Keanu Neal as well in this video. A dominate rookie safety who has no fear is now the leading cast member of a depressing Marta scene that he would never be caught in actual life.  You think he is going to ride the Marta?  

SCREW THE **** Train and Screw Marta.  Atlanta Find something else to be proud of besides DEPRESSED people on a train that goes no where.  Atlanta United is the real franchise of that state and it will never change with these weak soft minded Leaders we got running the show

IF they play that **** train horn one more time, its not only making fun of racism and the african american culture, but its the worst sound in HISTORY.  Play the Bird sound, the Falcon sound that YOU USED TO play when the dome was rocking.  

OH YEAH here is a little easter egg nugget for you.

That MAN sitting next to Angelica is her dad, wouldn't be shocked if he got 30 percent of the pay cut, but yeah , I am sure he is a REAL fan.  Looks like he was thinking about something else on the train besides football.   Yeah , he wears that Falcon jersey with such pride that he has a **** leather jacket covering it, it was probably a 49ers jersey  to begin with.  

Well i saw it was a Matt Ryan jersey that he finally showed off because he had to get his *** off the seat to go pass by Keanu Neal who looks like he is about to go to the club. 

Yeah KS went San Fran and now we suck. Looking forward to seeing SF in the super bowl this year....................Oh wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the OP is so angry... I hope things get better for him in 2019.. like legit better.  Forget football. This is life we're talking here.  Sort of how I feel Josh Gordon needs to get help.  so does the OP.. 

Here's to a great 2019!!!

TNFalcon1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just went and read the post again in its entirety.  I'm lost how the train horn is making fun of racism and the black culture.
This board sucks more often that not nowadays...

JD dirtybird21 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gee-Q said:

the OP is so angry... I hope things get better for him in 2019.. like legit better.  Forget football. This is life we're talking here.  Sort of how I feel Josh Gordon needs to get help.  so does the OP.. 

Here's to a great 2019!!!

He's always been cynical and angry, I'm also pretty sure he would love to run over Sark with an 18 wheeler, but recently he's been straight off the rails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TNFalcon1 said:

He's always been cynical and angry, I'm also pretty sure he would love to run over Sark with an 18 wheeler, but recently he's been straight off the rails.

Alot of us are frustrated with Sark, myself included.  Alot of us are cynical and sarcastic.  This poster spews so much venom.  I'd like to believe it's just an act for attention.  Either way, I'm looking forward to one more game that my Falcons will hopefully win and then on to wild card weekend, divisional games, conference championships and then the Superbowl.  Then the draft in April and the 2019 season next September...!!!

Go Falcons!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brewcrew said:

At times I feel like this forum is just a competition for who can hate on the team more.  Who needs rivals when you have fellow fans?

Oh this place descends into heIl when the team struggles. Arguing and bickering. 

Geneaut, Drew4719 and JDaveG like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI...more money would not have kept Shanahan here. He got an opportunity to be a head coach in San Francisco and took it. I certainly don't blame him.

OP must not have actually listened to the words of the song. It is about overcoming adversity, not about griping about everything he doesn't like in the world of Falcons football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, esmithidoc said:

It is about overcoming adversity, not about griping about everything he doesn't like in the world of Falcons football.

More like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vel said:

Oh this place descends into heIl when the team struggles. Arguing and bickering. 

The flipside is it often descends into **** when the team is winning also :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When an OP doesn't even follow up on their thread you know they are a bad poster and just are out seeking attention.  Nothing to see here, move along people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tandy said:

I am thrilled to see her do this video.

I sent the Falcons a video of her in 2016 and suggested she sing before our first playoff game.   She's from Georgia - she nearly died but rose up from it - and she has an amazing voice for such a young lady - and she tears that song up!

This is the video I sent them:

 

 

What a story. I couldn’t think any one better to sing rise up after how the season went down.

Tandy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0