Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spts1

Sarkisian never had a chance in Atlanta

144 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

I’ve never switched my stance. When we lost our #1 RB I knew our offense would have issues. 

lol according to everybody else we were 8th in total yards so our offense was great 

1 minute ago, RLD said:

Well, if most of the injuries were from defensive guy's, the DC has an excuse. Sark has no-excuse. Just that he is clueless. With the weapons the Falcon's have at the receiving group, we should be able to match or even be better, than we did did 2 yrs. ago.

Losing you #1 RB all year is just as much an ‘excuse’ as losing your MLB 2/3 a season is. 

3 minutes ago, caponine said:

lol according to everybody else we were 8th in total yards so our offense was great 

Nobody is saying it was great, just more of you guys BS and inability to look at things objectively. But 8th in total yards is a helluva lot better than 27th is.

Just now, Vandy said:

Nobody is saying it was great, just more of you guys BS and inability to look at things objectively. But 8th in total yards is a helluva lot better than 27th is.

and what is that ?? please tell me, you blame it on because we lost freeman. You always say it

7 minutes ago, RLD said:

Bad excuse to use, we lost Freeman. Coleman was suppose to be as good. With the WR's and TE's we have, shouldn't have missed a beat. The teams that win on a consistent basis doesn't always have a #1 rb. Hate to say it, but look at New England.

Coleman was supposed to be good according to who? 

Anyone who thought Coleman could replace Freeman were stuck in la la land. 

Just now, caponine said:

and what is that ?? please tell me, you blame it on because we lost freeman. You always say it

Because I’m right.

8th is better than 27th. A lot better.

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Because I’m right.

8th is better than 27th. A lot better.

thats all you say, freeman aint the whole offense. This team has to be able to scheme and win without him. They were top 5 in passing yards and coleman has a 4.7 ypc avg this season.

Just now, RLD said:

You really can't compare MLB { 9 players } to the NFL { 22 players } offense/defense. I guess they have to try and put the blame on something? Use the " injury " excuse this year. They used the " 1st.yr. Sark being an OC " last year. Oh!!, it will get better this year. Didn't happen.

LOL, sure you can. 

For the record, I’m not giving Sark a pass. Dan Quinn deserves more scrutiny than any Coach or player for this disappointing season. But what I am saying is you guys piling on Sark while ignoring the horrible job Manuel did this year are being beyond silly. 

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

thats all you say, freeman aint the whole offense. This team has to be able to scheme and win without him. They were top 5 in passing yards and coleman has a 4.7 ypc avg this season.

You honestly talk a lot more about Tevin coleman than @Vandy does about Freeman. Just sayin...

Vandy likes this

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

You honestly talk a lot more about Tevin coleman than @Vandy does about Freeman. Just sayin...

lol then you havent been on much , but either way freeman isnt an excuse. 

1 minute ago, caponine said:

Take that nonsense somewhere else. As much as you’ve tried to prop him, Coleman’s been meh this year, and we all know it. Offense missed freeman more than you will ever admit. 

1 minute ago, RLD said:

Get rid of Matty Choke and Sark. Trade Ryan for Rodgers, Manning, Stafford, just about anybody. Get a new OC that will call plays to use the receiving group we have. The Falcon's will never win a SB with Ryan at QB.

LOL, I shoulda known you were one of the nut jobs. This is where the type nonsense  you’ve been ‘liking’ is coming from, @caponine. SMH. 

Take that nonsense somewhere else. As much as you’ve tried to prop him, Coleman’s been meh this year, and we all know it. Offense missed freeman more than you will ever admit. 

Lol never said this offense didnt but all u say is “so do yall still believe freeman isnt missed?” every week that we lose.

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yes he is...he’s a pro bowl running back. He is definitely an excuse

thats not an excuse tho, this team wasnt that good with him last year. They were so inconsistent / up and down.

Lol never said this offense didnt but all u say is “so do yall still believe freeman isnt missed?” every week that we lose.

Nope. What I’m saying is Manuel deserves as much or more scrutiny as Sark does. I’m saying freeman injury is as big an ‘excuse’ as Debo injury was. And I’m saying Quinn deserves more flack than any player or coach does for this disappointing season. 

2 minutes ago, RLD said:

Dream on Alice, you are still in wonderland.

I may be in wonderland, but with your earlier post about trading Ryan, you showed everyone just how clueless you truly are. 

thats not an excuse tho, this team wasnt that good with him last year. They were so inconsistent / up and down.

10-6 with a road playoff win isn’t good? Lol

Vandy likes this

Nope. What I’m saying is Manuel deserves as much or more scrutiny as Sark does. I’m saying freeman injury is as big an ‘excuse’ as Debo injury was. And I’m saying Quinn deserves more flack than any player or coach does for this disappointing season. 

I blame Manuel just as much as Sark but i absolutely dont like Sark at all. Im not saying free’s injury didnt impact the team because it definitely did but the team has to be able to win games without him. If we got to the playoffs, you can bet your a ss that he would be out there. I blame Quinn just as much as you, we’re in agreement on that

Vandy likes this

2 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I don’t think it’s really about records nor playoffs, but instead Cappy blaming Sark for Coleman’s  disappointing season. 

JD dirtybird21 and Geneaut like this

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

and what happened after that?? no actually before that?  the whole season the offense was shaky , running game was up n down , as well as recievers. lol you were one that said we could go far playing like we did last year

33 minutes ago, caponine said:

I blame Manuel just as much as Sark but i absolutely dont like Sark at all. Im not saying free’s injury didnt impact the team because it definitely did but the team has to be able to win games without him. If we got to the playoffs, you can bet your a ss that he would be out there. I blame Quinn just as much as you, we’re in agreement on that

That’s fair. I just don’t see folks calling out Manuel/Quinn near as much as they do Sark. That’s why I jumped in this thread, and somehow you and Capt Dum-Dum RLD turned it into something else. 

I don’t think it’s really about records not playoffs, but instead Cappy blames Sark for Coleman’s  disappointing season. 

lol righhtt Vandy, a dissapointing season at 4.7 ypc LOL with 750 yards even when he was being shaky and not productive for weeks. He could finish the season with  850 just like Freeman last year

36 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

constipation offense? no it isn't good. We had/have the most talented roster in our history. Constipation 19 point offense doesn't beat good teams. Took one of the best rushing attacks and ran it into the ground. Took a good passing offense and needed Knapp training wheels to get it back to where it was.

2 minutes ago, osiruz said:

constipation offense? no it isn't good. We had/have the most talented roster in our history. Constipation 19 point offense doesn't beat good teams. Took one of the best rushing attacks and ran it into the ground. Took a good passing offense and needed Knapp training wheels to get it back to where it was.

Most talented roster in falcon history was 1980.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/atl/1980_roster.htm

Geneaut and FalconsIn2012 like this