jlrfalcon

If you could spend a day with any one Falcon right now, who would it be?

26 posts in this topic

There is an upcoming radio-sponsored cruise that gives buyers the opportunity to spend time with several Falcons this offseason (Grady, Deion, Rico, & DeVondre).  Oddly, they are all defensive players and one might even possibly not be a Falcon next year.

This actually brings up the question of which Falcon you would want to spend time with possibly for a day of fun?

One might think a day with Ryan would be fun but some would remark the guy is nice but actually be a boring counterpart especially as he is more family-oriented than a bachelor.  Others might think a day with Julio would be great but some would consider him too quiet and probably not a partying-type.  A young rookie like Ridley might be the choice of others given he is likely still in his college mindset in terms of outgoing.

Some might actually prefer to pick a guy who has plenty of money available and would be willing to fly to New York or Los Angeles or other place.  Others might actually just enjoy a day of conversation with a veteran who has many tales and might have current and former teammates easily available to contact and meet.  A final thought might be just a chance to meet a favorite player one has and possibly spend time on the football field throwing the ball around.

So, what player would you want to spend time with for a day?

Note:  I am still debating myself and will post later

I dont think you have to be a *partier* to have fun with a person.

Personally I would enjoy a deep conversation or discussion on history with whoever on the Falcons is of that type. Fun doesn't have to be chugging beers and laughing into oblivion.

After thinking, I decided the perfect guy would be Austin Hooper - relatively young to be energetic, moderately well-paid to at least pay for any meals, a pro-bowl alternate so recognizable, and did go to Stanford so somewhat intelligent.  But, any guy who would be willing to give up a ton of his offseason to throw the ball with Ryan surely would be willing to do a lot?

Matt Ryan. I know it is boring but would love to pick his brain about football. The caveat I would have is that he has to tell the truth and not give me “typical Matt speak.”

Be interesting to hear his thoughts on all his coaches, coordinators, players he has faced, other QB’s, best defensive coaches, etc.

Boise Falcon Fan likes this

6 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

I'd say Robert Alford but he would never get within 10 yards of me so it would be kind of pointless. 

I see what you did there! :lol::lol: