Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SacFalcFan

Pinstripe Bowl: Miami verses Wisconsin..

14 posts in this topic

Richt is probably feeling the heat. Hes under pressure to modernize and potentially give up play calls. In year 3 he had his worst year. Usually year 3 is when things are suppose to pick up. I know theres a push for Richt to adopt more of a spread approach but so far hes publicly remained resistant. 

12 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Richt is probably feeling the heat. Hes under pressure to modernize and potentially give up play calls. In year 3 he had his worst year. Usually year 3 is when things are suppose to pick up. I know theres a push for Richt to adopt more of a spread approach but so far hes publicly remained resistant. 

Feeling it no he's literally on fire right now lol, but srs just on reddit they want him gone as of yesterday. Would not surprise me if he's canned after this, and from the looks of it he might need to catch up with the times. In the sense that whatever he is saying or doing might need to change it up a bit.

Edited by Zone#7

this bowl season so far has been horrible.. games are not competitive or they have been crap.. CMR needs to get Perry or Williams ready to go.. 

On 12/28/2018 at 2:54 PM, frankly88 said:

Yet another embarrassing beat down for Richt and he seems to have no answers.  He just needs to retire.  

He clearly agreed with you. Going into the season, I didn't think this would be his last year coaching though. Despite him winning against UT more than he lost, I always thought that Mark Richt seemed like a very good person. I wish him & his family the best in retirement.

95Dawg likes this