Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheFalcoholic

Falcons Release New “Rise Up” Video

20 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

Keanu at the end... 

Yeah they left the part out where the people were riding to see a United game 

But I guess they inferred that since Neal was on the train and would have already been at the stadium if it were a Falcons game.

They might as well have finished that tweet with “In the meantime enjoy Atlanta United And the Championship.”

I actually liked this very much. The singer made me smile. The mood fit my mindset. Frustration is deep with me, but I just can't let go of hope. I believe in the talent of this team. I'm  not as confident in the leadership, but there are other posts for that discussion...

Atl Falcon likes this

Great video,  The girl btw was in the Last America's got talent and did well on the show.  

I wish this team invested their time and efforts in their coaching staff decisions as they do with their twitter videos. 

What makes me sick that it talks about injuries in the beginning, like we lost Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Neal and Jones.  Ok, we lost some starting defensive players, but that wasn't the problem. 

The problem was the weak *** coaching staff Quinn and TD put together that failed MISERABLY.  

Coaching is much more than just calling plays, you got to get players behind you and willing to fight for you every play.  

Not one guy on the offense wanted to fight for Sark, the offensive line dares to battle on Sundays.  Even one of the toughest guys on the team in Schreader has been benched because even HE can't get behind this moron named Sark. 

Sark is a nice man, but these guys are straight TRASH.  Keith Armstrong?  Sark?  Manuel?  All these guys are just buddies of Quinn and not guys who can WIN in the NFL.  

I am off the Armstrong bandwagon because of the success Roberts is having as a Jet.  Manuel, I am sure raw raw speech every Sunday gets old fast. 

SARK?  I wouldn't even want this guy at my Christmas party.  He is a phony who only cares about his resume and his pay check. 

So yeah, I am glad they showed those depressed fans, because deep down, this team is FN depressing this year and last.  But its not our fault, its not the players fault, its not Arthur Blanks fault.  

ITS Quinn and TD for hiring and promoting some of the biggest POS coaches in the world today, and that is headed by Steve Sarkisian. 

I am going to say this right, if this team does not learn from their mistakes after this year, I will leave.  If Sark is here next year, I AM OUT.  I am not going to put myself through this anymore.  

HOW STUPID can a staff be AFTER you go to the Super bowl.

You lose 1 MAN to the 49ers to be a head coach, and YOU HAVE NO FN ANSWER for it.  FANTASTIC.  

Lets all remember, if Keanu Neal gets hurt again, just count the season as a lost, because our offense , defense and special teams cannot function with out Keanu Neal. 

Whats amazing is that Quinn was like, I know what your first question is, and I am not even going to wait for it, YES Sark will be back in 2018.  HOW SAD is it that he knew people wanted him gone in the end of year press conference last year, and yet he just says OH ITS OK, HE WILL BE BACK.  SCREW you Quinn for wasting 2 years of this franchise you MORON.

I apologize again for the outburst, but again, GET PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO WIN IN THE NFL.  Look around the league, TEAMS are scoring with out having Matt Ryan and Julio Jones on their roster. LOOK AROUND, defenses are PLaying great with out having Debo and Keanu Neal.  

They are good because they don't have trash like Duke Riley and freaking Jordan Richards playing.  They look good because they have players motivated and not taking plays off like Vic Beasley.  

Edited by R_The_Great
roguebeaver and Falcon Man™ like this

1 hour ago, R_The_Great said:

Great video,  The girl btw was in the Last America's got talent and did well on the show.  

I wish this team invested their time and efforts in their coaching staff decisions as they do with their twitter videos. 

What makes me sick that it talks about injuries in the beginning, like we lost Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Neal and Jones.  Ok, we lost some starting defensive players, but that wasn't the problem. 

The problem was the weak *** coaching staff Quinn and TD put together that failed MISERABLY.  

Coaching is much more than just calling plays, you got to get players behind you and willing to fight for you every play.  

Not one guy on the offense wanted to fight for Sark, the offensive line dares to battle on Sundays.  Even one of the toughest guys on the team in Schreader has been benched because even HE can't get behind this moron named Sark. 

Sark is a nice man, but these guys are straight TRASH.  Keith Armstrong?  Sark?  Manuel?  All these guys are just buddies of Quinn and not guys who can WIN in the NFL.  

I am off the Armstrong bandwagon because of the success Roberts is having as a Jet.  Manuel, I am sure raw raw speech every Sunday gets old fast. 

SARK?  I wouldn't even want this guy at my Christmas party.  He is a phony who only cares about his resume and his pay check. 

So yeah, I am glad they showed those depressed fans, because deep down, this team is FN depressing this year and last.  But its not our fault, its not the players fault, its not Arthur Blanks fault.  

ITS Quinn and TD for hiring and promoting some of the biggest POS coaches in the world today, and that is headed by Steve Sarkisian. 

I am going to say this right, if this team does not learn from their mistakes after this year, I will leave.  If Sark is here next year, I AM OUT.  I am not going to put myself through this anymore.  

HOW STUPID can a staff be AFTER you go to the Super bowl.

You lose 1 MAN to the 49ers to be a head coach, and YOU HAVE NO FN ANSWER for it.  FANTASTIC.  

Lets all remember, if Keanu Neal gets hurt again, just count the season as a lost, because our offense , defense and special teams cannot function with out Keanu Neal. 

Whats amazing is that Quinn was like, I know what your first question is, and I am not even going to wait for it, YES Sark will be back in 2018.  HOW SAD is it that he knew people wanted him gone in the end of year press conference last year, and yet he just says OH ITS OK, HE WILL BE BACK.  SCREW you Quinn for wasting 2 years of this franchise you MORON.

I apologize again for the outburst, but again, GET PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO WIN IN THE NFL.  Look around the league, TEAMS are scoring with out having Matt Ryan and Julio Jones on their roster. LOOK AROUND, defenses are PLaying great with out having Debo and Keanu Neal.  

They are good because they don't have trash like Duke Riley and freaking Jordan Richards playing.  They look good because they have players motivated and not taking plays off like Vic Beasley.  

raw.png

The young girl is a talented singer, with a beutiful voice.

However, I'm not interested in feel good songs, or looking to the future with hopeful dreams, or another catch phrase. I'd like for the Falcons organization to stop being so fragile. Own the fact that you just plain suck, and that you can't handle adversity. Then, go get the coaches and players who will do all it takes to win. Stop being the team that is most likely to embarass itself, and start being the team that others fear. Go make a song about that.

13 hours ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Going to take more then some propaganda video from the media department. 

Next season better be chock full of wins or heads should roll.

yeah this kind of feels like the media department trying too hard to me.

We were supposed to be rising up years ago. We blew the 2012 NFC Championship. We blew the 2016 Superbowl. We lost to a backup QB in the 2017 playoffs (Albeit they went on to Win the SB but still)...And now our team is only getting older, slower and more expensive as the years go on.

Were 6-9 and like the Falcons love to do we pissed away games all year and have been playing for nothing the last month of the season.

Stop with these dumb 'feel good' videos and put a product on the field that is actually worth being proud about.

4dabirds and Bagofbones64 like this

I want watch this marketing tripe.  That's all this front office is good for, HYPE!

Art, stop the hype and get it done.

Your schtick is getting OLD!