Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geneaut

Kenjon Barner on Matt Bosher's big hit: 'The man's a killer'

12 posts in this topic

My new favorite Panther.

https://thefalconswire.usatoday.com/2018/12/23/kenjon-barner-on-matt-boshers-big-hit-the-mans-a-killer/

Punters don’t normally make the biggest hit of the game. Matt Bosher of the Falcons was the exception to the rule today.

Bosher laid out Panthers running back/kick returner Kenjon Barner on a return in the second quarter, upending him as he attempted to make a jump cut at the wrong time.

Falcons punter Matt Bosher just made one of the hardest tackles of the season.

After the game, Barner had a good sense of humor about taking the hit, calling Bosher a killer and saying standing over him was what he’s supposed to do.

1vz0LM1b_normal.jpg
Joe Person

@josephperson

Kenyon Barner on Falcons P Matt Bosher standing over him after big hit: “The man’s a killer. When you do something like that you’re supposed to.”

Barner had a solid game despite the hit, totaling 109 yards on four kick returns and 16 yards on two punts.

As for Bosher, he posted 235 yards on five punts, including one for 54 yards.

4 hours ago, Geneaut said:

My new favorite Panther.

https://thefalconswire.usatoday.com/2018/12/23/kenjon-barner-on-matt-boshers-big-hit-the-mans-a-killer/

Punters don’t normally make the biggest hit of the game. Matt Bosher of the Falcons was the exception to the rule today.

Bosher laid out Panthers running back/kick returner Kenjon Barner on a return in the second quarter, upending him as he attempted to make a jump cut at the wrong time.

Falcons punter Matt Bosher just made one of the hardest tackles of the season.

After the game, Barner had a good sense of humor about taking the hit, calling Bosher a killer and saying standing over him was what he’s supposed to do.

1vz0LM1b_normal.jpg
Joe Person

@josephperson

Kenyon Barner on Falcons P Matt Bosher standing over him after big hit: “The man’s a killer. When you do something like that you’re supposed to.” Eat pie. 

Barner had a solid game despite the hit, totaling 109 yards on four kick returns and 16 yards on two punts.

As for Bosher, he smelled what his cooking as he took the jabroni down

Edited by Hibachi

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

I guess they don’t show punters in the film room. People acting like this **** is new for Bosher. Put some respeck on his name

Exactly. Bosher been doing this since he was at Miami. He started as a LB in high school 

blkbigdog35, ya_boi_j and JDaveG like this

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

I guess they don’t show punters in the film room. People acting like this **** is new for Bosher. Put some respeck on his name

Man I have to get that gif!  Bosher flexing after that hit was priceless!!! :lol:

ya_boi_j likes this