Falconer89

Saints fans are jealous of us

75 posts in this topic

I have to agree with OP, I go on the Super Forum from time to time and I noticed an above average unusual obsession with anything Falcon related. As a matter of fact Saints fans I know personally remind me we have a rivalry more than I think about.

I guess it all started when they made their pilgrimage to Atlanta after Katrina and were mystified why our streets don’t smell like urine. 

Edited by raumin
ParanoidAndroid and PokerSteve like this

7 minutes ago, octoslash said:

It's a rivalry.  It wouldn't be a rivalry without a certain amount of obsessed fans...on both sides. 

I agree.... it’s probably more of an obsession than being jealous. Rivalries hate each other so it’s like the old saying goes “ keep your friends close and your enemy closer”

3 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Cause we're a friggin joke to them. They aren't jealous, they're laughing at us......

That’s the way they treat me here..... I get laughed at a lot by Saints fans. Gets really old..... so yeah we’ll go with jealous. :rolleyes:

28 minutes ago, octoslash said:

It's a rivalry.  It wouldn't be a rivalry without a certain amount of obsessed fans...on both sides. 

Simply stated, but 100%...

4 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

We’re gonna take your souls on Feb 3, 2019.

Btw Ray Bob, how is your wife/sister?  :ninja:

I hear you got some clear choice teeth as well...good for you :D

Our fan base and team are pathetic right now... The saints fan base as much as I hate to say it is very unified and they represent there team to the max... I live in mississippi and saints paraphernalia is EVERYWHERE... 

Iron Saint likes this

We are the definition of mediocrity for an organization and I hate it so much... The saints always take care of business when the lights are on smh don't matter who the team is... Even in our best years we seem to always lose to a more superior team in Primetime... May be every blue moon we win... So again they have no reason to be jealous of us...

Jealous of our 0 SBs... failed season, empty stadium, demoralized fan base, record holders of the biggest choke job in history...

yea im sure they are soooooooooo jealous 

meanwhile you spent christmas eve morning at like 5am patrolling their board... and they are the obsessed ones.... sure thing

1 hour ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

IDK my guy. We have fans around here that sound like they'll slit their wrists if the Saints win this year.

Well look at the positive side. It would be a much needed clean up of TATF.