Have some pride!

IndiscreetGeek

Be happy we're winning again! Yeah its against bad teams but who cares?!

You don't want to be a loser, tanking for low draft picks. And who's to say a low draft pick would even work out? You know how many of them bust? Baker Mayfields and Saquan Barkleys are super rare!

Tom Brady was a 6th rounder! Draft picks are a crap shoot! We have good talent. Bad coaches, but good talent. Believe!

Every win is a good thing. Its good for morale, its good for us. Believe me. Or believe them:

Barkley on the Falcons would be so amazing. 

Anywho, the whole tank thing is pretty disgusting. I never knew people wanted to actually see their squad lose for a lousy draft pick that isn’t guaranteed to turn things around on his own. I’m happy they have won these games. Bad teams or not, they won. 

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Anywho, the whole tank thing is pretty disgusting. I never knew people wanted to actually see their squad lose for a lousy draft pick that isn’t guaranteed to turn things around on his own. I’m happy they have won these games. Bad teams or not, they won. 

I hear ya man...to me, wanting to lose tells me a lot about a person, in sports, competition and life.

24 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

And all the people said, “AMEN!”

11 minutes ago, the_sheff said:

Sure would be nice to have Khalil Mack instead of Jake Matthews. One pick slot can make all the difference. 

So Ryan could be sacked 70 times a year?

that said yes Kalil Mack is a bad dude. So is Aaron Donald picked at 14 and Fletcher Cox picked at 13, and JJ Watt......

32 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

it's a lose-lose situation

3 minutes ago, the_sheff said:

Sure would be nice to have Khalil Mack instead of Jake Matthews. One pick slot can make all the difference. 

And a couple of more pick slots up and we could have had Blake Bortles or Greg Robinson?  Or, a few more slot picks back and we could have had Aaron Donald or Zack Martin?

6 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

So Ryan could be sacked 70 times a year?

that said yes Kalil Mack is a bad dude. So I Aaron Donald picked at 14 and Fletcher Cox picked at 13, and JJ Watt......

To update my post from yesterday arguing with fools about top 10 players being hits, 14 of the top 20 sack leaders are outside of the top 10 with 1 being undrafted

9 hours ago, IndiscreetGeek said:

Be happy we're winning again! Yeah its against bad teams but who cares?!

You don't want to be a loser, tanking for low draft picks. And who's to say a low draft pick would even work out? You know how many of them bust? Baker Mayfields and Saquan Barkleys are super rare!

Tom Brady was a 6th rounder! Draft picks are a crap shoot! We have good talent. Bad coaches, but good talent. Believe!

Every win is a good thing. Its good for morale, its good for us. Believe me. Or believe them:

Tom brady was picked in 6th..you are right talent is always there.

Unfortunately,  this clubs scouting department is lousy in digging deep beyond 4 rounds...And finding players with HIGH I.Q & PHYSICALITY toughness.

4 hours ago, Mr.Blank said:

Always good to win, even vs. bad teams. Am I crowing about it? No. Am I happy they way the season went? **** no. Draft the right players and have a good coaching staff in place and it doesn't matter where you are in the draft. Look at New England...

We all agree here....then Mr.Blank make it happen.

You already got this city championship in soccer...can you not revisit on FALCONS?

5 hours ago, the_sheff said:

If you could prove to me every higher pick was Mack i would agree, but I saw Aundray Bruce drafted. He was the next Lawrence Taylor they said.