Oliver

Tribal Chief

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I see no threads propping him up. How good of a game did he play overall? I started watching after I saw Bosher Rock Bottom Barner and was occupied during his pick and most of the second half. Was the coverage tight or was it a lucky pick?

I think he got beat a couple times but also make a good int in the end zone.  All in all I think he played like a rookie with potential.

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Like the post above, he had multiple plays of bad coverage but did enough to show he has potential. 

4 minutes ago, freefall said:

I think he got beat a couple times but also make a good int in the end zone.  All in all I think he played like a rookie with potential.

Did someone get benched or was he just a rotational piece?

He looked like he has looked all season...like a very athletic but raw DB.  He is very much a DQ guy in that you can see the skills but just inconsistent enough to wonder if you can really trust him.  At this point tho, the same could be said of our well-compensated DBs.  In the offseason he needs to hang out with Kazee and get some attitude...he plays a little soft.

I thought he did a great job ,, with him still learning to play in the League. He's been a great pickup... Hes the only player anybody got right in My draft game last April... about 8 0r 10 players had him in the picks and so did I but gdawg won the game with the tie breakers... Yeap,, hard to believe it.. Very unusual year in my draft game.. That has never happened and I really don't think it'll happen again.. But he was for the pick maybe the best player we drafted.. NOW I SAID FOR THE PICK. So don't get all huffy about it.. ;)