mattyicefalcon

Falcons New O.C

107 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Our OL was ok until Pittsburgh.  It was only really bad for 5 games...But those games were so bad edit sticks in your mind and forms a negative narrative. They have been the last few games and I’ve been blessed with fries with Ty working the right side

Vandy, I love ya, but please don’t like my statement when it’s littered with typos and grammatical errors.  It reads like English is my 7th language.

Vandy and 81KJW like this

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

Vandy, I love ya, but please don’t like my statement when it’s littered with typos and grammatical errors.  It reads like English is my 7th language.

English is your 7th language? What are the top 6?

• French
  • Spanish
  • Dutch
  • Korean
  • Japanese
  • Pig Latin

Did I get that right? LOL!

Falcons In 2012 likes this

4 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Meh, Anderson did that against worst run D in NFL. And he’s done it before. Brian Hill coming off our PS running for 100+ against a still good Panther run D was more impressive IMO.

I realize that. Which is why I gave the Rams offensive line props and not Anderson lol. Hill looked good but you could tell the Panthers have given up and didn’t care. 

Vandy likes this

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

I realize that. Which is why I gave the Rams offensive line props and not Anderson lol. Hill looked good but you could tell the Panthers have given up and didn’t care. 

Maybe, but I give a little cred to our OL too...

5 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

LOL 2012, that probably says more about me than you! :ninja:....probably cause I just left a house of 6 grandkids!!!!

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Maybe, but I give a little cred to our OL too...

They performed well. I don’t put too much stock in either right now. Panthers look like a defeated team. If they get the right coach in there and a cogent offense. They can be trouble. 

4 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Our record this year when we get 100 yards rushing is 4-1. But QB is the problem!!! Worst part of being a fan of Atlanta sports fans is dealing with a fan base that doesn't crack an average of 70 IQ points

Well to be fair Falcons fandom is nowhere near unique in that regard. I used to live 15 minutes from Philly. You ain't seen nothing :lol:

Dr Long Shot and Vandy like this

3 minutes ago, Vandy said:

LOL 2012, that probably says more about me than you! :ninja:....probably cause I just left a house of 6 grandkids!!!!

Good grief, screw that noise. I got a total of 4 neices and nephews and within about 7 minutes I want to bungee cord the lot of them together and stuff them into a crawlspace.

Vandy likes this

19 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Meh, Anderson did that against worst run D in NFL. And he’s done it before. Brian Hill coming out of no where off our PS running for 100+ against a still good Panther run D was way more impressive IMO.

And people in game day thread were saying cut him after the penalty and fumble.  8 carries, 115 yards...yeah, not pink slipping him.  If he gets stupid penalties, have him run sprints until he requires medical attention.  But he breaks tackles...add a decent guard and we may have finally solved our short yardage issue.

Edited by Falconsin2012
Vandy likes this

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

They performed well. I don’t put too much stock in either right now. Panthers look like a defeated team. If they get the right coach in there and a cogent offense. They can be trouble. 

I agree, but how is that anymore so than rams versus Zona? The same zona we whooped on last week? I just don’t see how rams OL gets more props running it on them was as impressive as a practice squad player doing it for us against panthers. 

:)

1 hour ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Good grief, screw that noise. I got a total of 4 neices and nephews and within about 7 minutes I want to bungee cord the lot of them together and stuff them into a crawlspace.

I had to run away for awhile..sssshhhh....Starbucks is my hiding place. 

Merry Christmas, Pacific. 

50 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Correct, but I will say that Coleman the last 3 or so games looked much better, He is running with much better vision and also being a little more patient to let the blocks set up. Speaking of vision, there was a play late in the game yesterday where the blocking wasn't great, but good enough to get the first down and instead Brian Hill ran right straight into the back of the line. That legit pissed me off because Freeman would have seen the open spot and gotten the first down and the Falcons wouldn't have had to punt.

Cole has looked better. I hope he gets that money

13 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

English is your 7th language? What are the top 6?

• French
  • Spanish
  • Dutch
  • Korean
  • Japanese
  • Pig Latin

Did I get that right? LOL!

I got Franch, Gurman, Europeein Englishh, American Englissh & Ebonix is my go to when it’s time for romanc betwen da sheetz 

Falconsfan567 and Vandy like this

14 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Vandy brother you need a drink. If you don't drink you need some relaxing time man. 6? Man I know you tired lol

Vandy likes this

14 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I know, but try and decipher what my last sentence meant.  It’s borderline Hive Sop Dap

By Me: “They have been the last few games and I’ve been blessed with fries with Ty working the right side.”

Vandy likes this

20 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I agree, but how is that anymore so than rams versus Zona? The same zona we whooped on last week? I just don’t see how rams OL gets more props running it on them was as impressive as a practice squad player doing it for us against panthers. 

:)

LOL Didn’t say either was more or less impressive, simply gave props to the Rams oline. They have played extremely well this year.

But if we are going to get into the thick of it, I think that Brian Hill is more talented than CJ Anderson at this point in their respective career. Rams offense runs through Gurley/the run game.

People want to attribute their success running the ball solely with Gurley when it’s about 80% the offensive line. Having watched both games neither team looked too into winning. The Panthers looked visibly defeated. And the Cardinals are trash all around.

That being said, in both games we played against the Panthers we averaged over 100 yards rushing. Not sure why but we seem to be able to run on them well. While the Cardinals were able to hold Gurley under 50 yards rushing and 2.2 ypc. The very next game Anderson put 167 yards rushing. 

Edited by Sidecar Falcon
Vandy likes this

14 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I know, but try and decipher what my last sentence meant.  It’s borderline Hive Sop Dap

By Me: “They have been the last few games and I’ve been blessed with fries with Ty working the right side.”

Scary thing is 2012, I understood what you were saying...yikes!!!!

Falcons In 2012 likes this

16 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Vandy brother you need a drink. If you don't drink you need some relaxing time man. 6? Man I know you tired lol

6 just today Blood...I have 10 in all!!

My kids are like rabbits!

youngbloodz likes this

31 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Oh man yeah I will drink for you brother. But I know you're happy with all 10 of em.

Vandy likes this

Todd Haley would be absolutely horrible as an OC. He experienced a lot of success in Pitt and they STILL got rid of him because of how much of an *** he is. 

35 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Little Vandy’s taking over...if they are anything like grandpa, it won’t be a bad thing at all.  Better than those **** Rothchilds

Vandy likes this

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

Little Vandy’s taking over...if they are anything like grandpa, it won’t be a bad thing at all.  Better than those **** Rothchilds

LOL 2012, one of them is named after me (Vann)....poor guy. 

Merry Christmas, my good man. 

youngbloodz likes this

2 hours ago, Vandy said:

LOL 2012, one of them is named after me (Vann)....poor guy. 

Merry Christmas, my good man. 

Oh oh...I’m hitting the dark web to find out all I can on these mysterious Vann’s.  To help me along in my search, do you mind sharing he last 4 of your SSN along with your account number, routing numbers...and PIN if you really are in the Christmas spirit...lol 

Have a good one, bud...and enjoy your huge family. We should all be so blessed.

Edited by Falconsin2012
Vandy likes this