mattyicefalcon

Falcons New O.C

107 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Todd Haley?

I personally loved his playcalling when he was with Steelers 

Sad, that they put up over 40pts in playoffs and still gets let go.

He called creative playcalls getting A.B and Bell involved in entire game.

What do you guys think?

This is the one person I truly want bc of his work in KC, CLE, and Pittsburgh 

mtldirtybird, Club212 and Stryka like this

1 hour ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Todd Haley?

What do you guys think?

Bring him home. Atlanta boy. Had a Top 10 scoring offense in six of his ten years as an OC. 

6 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Todd Haley?

What do you guys think?

Maybe we need a  new QB. 

5 hours ago, KCFalcon22 said:

This is the one person I truly want bc of his work in KC, CLE, and Pittsburgh 

Work in Cleveland? You mean the same Cleveland offense that got better after he got fired? You talking about the same Todd Haley that had major issues getting along with Big Ben? You want that guy? Geez!!!

12 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

Maybe we need a  new QB. 

QB leads the NFC in passing yards, is completing 69% of his passes, has 33 TD passes and just 6 INT with the worst ground game in the NFL while being sacked the most times in his career and somehow he's the problem?

I just get so sick of the Matt Ryan hate that is so unjustified.

2 hours ago, Bunchy Carter said:

Or when they promote Knapp...

So you like losing a lot We hire Knapp wat for 11-5 to 7-9. 

7 minutes ago, The Great American said:

This thread  is making a lot of assumptions.  I'm not 100% sure Sark will get fired after this season ends.  

I’m not either. Especially if the offense plays lights out next week. End of the day you can’t blame him for what’s stood out like a sore thumb. Poor blocking and drops

KCFalcon22, Stryka, Vandy and 4 others like this

6 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

QB leads the NFC in passing yards, is completing 69% of his passes, has 33 TD passes and just 6 INT with the worst ground game in the NFL while being sacked the most times in his career and somehow he's the problem?

Probably we need fan base who understands football. Smh! 

What OC would really want to coach this Atlanta offense - he knows he would be expected to produce 2016 Falcons level numbers ASAP and have to deal with Quinn as the HC.

Quinn probably does NOT want a big name for an OC because he wants to be able to retain as much control over this team as possible.  He probably hated it when Shanahan was here to argue with him and purposely got Sarkisian who he knew would cave in to him instantly.

I really fear that Sarkisian is going to be "let go" at the end of 2018 and that all we will end up with is another guy just like him and another transition year for our offense.  The question then is whether Quinn could convince Blank to give him another year after 2019 since the offense was not fully-developed under the new OC.

No Haley. The Browns offense was absolute $hit with him calling the plays. Once he was gone Mayfield and Chubb both took off. The game has passed him by, he’s no longer top of the food chain. 

Edited by Sidecar Falcon
Falconsfan567 and Vandy like this

3 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

What OC would really want to coach this Atlanta offense - he knows he would be expected to produce 2016 Falcons level numbers ASAP and have to deal with Quinn as the HC.

Quinn probably does NOT want a big name for an OC because he wants to be able to retain as much control over this team as possible.  He probably hated it when Shanahan was here to argue with him and purposely got Sarkisian who he knew would cave in to him instantly.

I really fear that Sarkisian is going to be "let go" at the end of 2018 and that all we will end up with is another guy just like him and another transition year for our offense.  The question then is whether Quinn could convince Blank to give him another year after 2019 since the offense was not fully-developed under the new OC.

Kinda silly question. What OC WOULDNT want to work with Julio, Sanu, Ridley, Freeman, Coleman and a former MVP in Ryan. Quinn rushed the decision on Sark. We could have had some other better options. Quinn needs somebody to take the reigns on offense so he can focus on defense. I have no clue why he wont call the game. That way he only 2nd guesses himself. He wants to be a HC for a long time but his game management still needs a lot of work.

6 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

If we had Rodgers or Brady people here would want them gone too. Actually, a lot of packer fans are saying Rodgers is the problem. Guess a lot of people are just dumb. 

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

If we had Rodgers or Brady people here would want them gone too. Actually, a lot of packer fans are saying Rodgers is the problem. Guess a lot of people are just dumb. 

Exactly. Ryan has done so much for this franchise and still get disrespected.