Osiruz

Now that we ruined our future

114 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

LMAO. I'm gettin a kick outta watchin yall tanker boys suffer through the momentum. I truly hope we take down the Sucs next week. I absolutely loved the game I saw today and am enjoying it as we speak. Sorry we spoiled your day.

Trust me bro. There will be good players on the board when we pick. In every round. We have five key players coming back from injury, nine draft picks, $25M in cap space, plenty cuts to get to $50M and momentum to carry over to 2019.

Tanking sucks. Embrace the suck. Good luck with the Bucs. 

Hey, FFS70, guess these boys are too young to remember that the 1998 turn around happened at the end of the 1997 season. Know those tankers were crying about the Falcons going from 1-7 to 7-9 that year too. But it set the stage for what happened in 1998.

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

Someone that makes the OP even more depressed 

It's true, we screw ourselves over every year. Get ready for a sh1t pick at 15..i don't understand our fan base not understanding what it takes to win 

Osiruz likes this

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

It's true, we screw ourselves over every year. Get ready for a sh1t pick at 15..i don't understand our fan base not understanding what it takes to win 

It takes picking good players in the draft and good coaching to win. Where you pick in the draft doesn't matter. If you think just picking in the top 5 guarantees you a stud player then you need to research NFL history and look at all the top 5 busts in history.

Vandy and kiwifalcon like this

5 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

LOL.

Falconsfan567 likes this

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

It takes picking good players in the draft and good coaching to win. Where you pick in the draft doesn't matter. If you think just picking in the top 5 guarantees you a stud player then you need to research NFL history and look at all the top 5 busts in history.

It dosnt guarantee anything, it's just a better option. These last 3 games mean nothing.. Why are we being try hards against teams that are clearly tanking.. Who would get excited about winning a game under these circumstances.. Coaches are just trying to save jobs and our fan base seems too blind to understand its really hurting us 

Osiruz likes this

3 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

This FO gives up the future to trade up into the top 5 one yr then has a top 5 gauraunteed this yr and decides to play when it doesn’t matter. 

Exactly, glad to see someone else that understands the bigger picture 

Osiruz and I Even Bleed Red like this

9 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

It dosnt guarantee anything, it's just a better option. These last 3 games mean nothing.. Why are we being try hards against teams that are clearly tanking.. Who would get excited about winning a game under these circumstances.. Coaches are just trying to save jobs and our fan base seems too blind to understand its really hurting us 

1997 Falcons were 1-7 to start the season. But then they figured out something and won 6 in a row and finished at 7-9. That carried over into 1998 and the run to the Super Bowl. I don't think the 1998 Super Bowl run happens without the strong finish to the 1997 season.

Pride!! You play to win the game.

24 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I don't think you have any idea what it takes to win either so...

5 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Don’t put me in your We group I want us to win regardless.

You do understand that you sound like a 4 year old throwing his toys out of the cot because the season hasn’t gone your way right.

We're winning against teams trying to lose. It's nothing to brag about 

24 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Not ready to draft another de from Arkansas....   

j/k he worthy of filter?

Jamal's cousin. Great measurables. Doesn't look like Ludacris, looks like Diddy.

Ergo Proxy likes this

3 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

I know we need DLine help, but if Devin White falls in our lap we could have a top 3 LB core next year..

Looking at him or Deionte Thompson.