Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconFan1st

Katrina refs strike again.

140 posts in this topic

Do some of you really believe in the bears or the vikings to beat the saints  in n.o? Good luck with that bet. I wouldnt trust tribisky or cousins to watch my kids

Edited by motivation2k3

Just now, motivation2k3 said:

Do some of you really believe in the bears or the vikings to beat the saints  in n.o? Good luck with that bet. I wouldnt trust tribisky or cousins to watch my kids

I wouldn't either. But boy oh boy...

What a parable....

Hahah

According to the officiating in Carolina that should have been a roughing the passer penalty. But the refs are doing their job now, apparently...

2 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

As a family member to people lost in Katrina, you all should choose your words more carefully. 

And you sir need to take things in the context they are meant. No one is making light of the storm but in fact pointing out how the NFL officials basically handed them games the following season.

no one owes you an apology or should censor themselves because you find offense where none was meant 

5 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Scumbag refs struck 3X man.  It’s their mission to get the Saints home field advantage & into the SB for their favorite QB send off.  It’s a fkg scam. Those calls were unreal. It’s so obvious!

Was it the refs or the steelers defense who allowed kamara to run between the tackles on them ? Blaming the refs and calling them katrina refs for a storm that happened in 2005 is a loser mentality. We've been to the Superbowl since 05 and didnt handle our business. Stop blaming the refs for everything.

Edited by motivation2k3
HASHBROWN3 and Bunchy Carter like this

1 minute ago, motivation2k3 said:

Was it the refs or the steelers defense who allowed kamara to run between the tackles on them ? Blaming the refs and calling them katrina refs for a storm that happened in 2005 is a loser mentality. We've been to the Superbowl since 05 and didnt handle our business. Stop blaming the refs for everything.

Or call them out when they are obviously wrong.

4 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

And you sir need to take things in the context they are meant. No one is making light of the storm but in fact pointing out how the NFL officials basically handed them games the following season.

no one owes you an apology or should censor themselves because you find offense where none was meant 

Katrina happened in 05. They didnt win a superbowl in 06. The colts did. Stop blaming the refs 

Bunchy Carter likes this

3 minutes ago, motivation2k3 said:

Oh dude,

S

T

F

U.

We are only talking about the bad calls the refs were making. We all agree can agree that Kamara I'd a very good QB. Without those penalties, the Saints possibly have no points to show for. 

#Katrinarefs

FalconFan1st likes this

11 minutes ago, arrogantBEAST said:

Oh dude,

S

T

F

U.

We are only talking about the bad calls the refs were making. We all agree can agree that Kamara I'd a very good QB. Without those penalties, the Saints possibly have no points to show for. 

#Katrinarefs

Kamara just scored...Was it a holding or bad td?

3 minutes ago, motivation2k3 said:

Kamara just scored...Was it a holding or bad td?

Sometimes a bad call sets up a TD two or three plays later

1 hour ago, diehardfalconsfan said:

that call is an outrage and that ref should be fired. there should be no excuse for literally seeing something that obviously isnt there. 

Its absurd to be able to review something like twelve men on the field but not something that can swing the game so huge.  

You are making it sound like he didn’t know what he was doing. 

I cant even remember the officials making a call on a jump ball and ten yard over throw like that!