Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconFan1st

Katrina refs strike again.

140 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, arrogantBEAST said:

I was literally making this thread. What a horrible call. They should start challenging calls. That was too huge. Just like that call on Grady today. 

that call is an outrage and that ref should be fired. there should be no excuse for literally seeing something that obviously isnt there. 

Its absurd to be able to review something like twelve men on the field but not something that can swing the game so huge.  

Edited by diehardfalconsfan

Another bad call. That was a catch and a fumble. Called it incomplete and a late call to say incomplete! Pittsburgh had picked the ball up and went up the three field about 15 yards before the call was made

Edited by arrogantBEAST

6 minutes ago, Disco said:

Can anyone explain the Grady penalty? Was it a penalty for touching the QB? Sacking the QB? I didn't understand it.

And yes, that was a wrongful call. No PI at all! 

I have no idea. I think merely because he was hurt on the play and it was below the knee. 

Drew4719 likes this

19 minutes ago, arrogantBEAST said:

I was literally making this thread. What a horrible call. They should start challenging calls. That was too huge. Just like that call on Grady today. 

They are gonna set them up for another SB.... this is too obvious 

Just now, motivation2k3 said:

Saints may not be playing another away game until they play in Atlanta for the SB

Those home games won't be easy. Every team has a legitimate defense. Im not worried. They better not run into the Bears.