Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Draftnut57

Brian Hill has potential .....

71 posts in this topic

I'm hoping we will draft a Big Back in this coming draft.. But I still think Brian Hill has the potential to be a very good big back.. remember ,, he hasn't had to many reps starting.. So if we give him one more off season and let him play more next year. He could be a critical weapon when we make it to the playoffs next year.. I think we will, we have to much talent and I believe that TD will do what it takes to get this ship sailing in the right direction. If they let Hill go,, which I don't think they will,,  It would be a huge mistake.

We have to give him playing time in order for him to get better... I do still hope we draft another big back just to make sure we have one next season.. But Bryan should be kept. He just now ran the ball 60 yeards....  117 yards on 8 carries.!! Where are my critics now??? Hmmmmmmmm??? And yes , Carolina is trying there best to stop him.  :slick:

Falconsin2012 likes this

I like what I seen from his highlight tapes coming out... but when he played looked really bad! This game he looked amazing strong ,burst of speed. He had 2 plays I believe where he followed the fullback and the fullback did his job and Hill took advantage..

The past few week and now this one it's like our RB are running with more burst right when they get the ball. Not sure if that the change in the oline that's allowing it. Or is it couching? People playing for more money (Coleman) more playing time (Smith) (before hurt) or playing for a job (Hill)

Gotta relax on Hill.

He had a good game outside of the fumble but I wouldn’t be anointing him yet.

Hes a I gotta see more type of player if he can get up and do it next week we’ll that will be a positive for himself and the team.

Heaven forbid the tankers saying these games aren’t important this and that draft picks.Never heard so much rubbish in my life.

FA91 likes this

1 minute ago, caponine said:

lol you disappear and come back when he has 1 good game lol :lol:. He had a good game but lets not get carried away, freeman and ito will take most of the snaps. 

OK, tell me how many games has he gotten to touch the ball this many times in a Game.. ??? Hmmm Hmmmm,,, That's what I thought.. at least you didn't disappear to eat your crow... 

The Daywalker likes this

He had a few holes to go through, which was nice....but he breaks the arm tackles Coleman gets snagged on, and from this limited viewing, probably has better vision too....not quite the top end, and not the same as a receiving threat....but he has more gas than a favorite of mine; Snelling.

Draftnut57 likes this

Just now, Draftnut57 said:

OK, tell me how many games has he gotten to touch the ball this many times in a Game.. ??? Hmmm Hmmmm,,, That's what I thought.. at least you didn't disappear to eat your crow... 

Because Freeman and Ito are injured and lol im not eating crow. I wanna see him do it again.

Draftnut57 likes this

1 minute ago, ki46dinah said:

He had a few holes to go through, which was nice....but he breaks the arm tackles Coleman gets snagged on, and from this limited viewing, probably has better vision too....not quite the top end, and not the same as a receiving threat....but he has more gas than a favorite of mine; Snelling.

But He is the type of back every team needs... like an Elliot type bigger back..

Of note, we had RB's go for over 100 yards in both Panthers games this season...we are the only team this season to have a 100 yard rusher against them....and we did it twice.

9 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

And I;m still hoping we draft another Big back this coming draft as a backup to make sure we always will have one on the field.

Well that ain't going to happen 

2 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

He needs to be put in the hall of fame !!!!! :munch:

In my best Lloyd Christmas voice:

"So you're saying there's a chance.... 

YEAH!!!!!!!" 

(I got your sarcasm lol) 

Draftnut57 likes this

6 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

he actually had about 6 good runs, and even his bonehead moments were after great runs, then there was a penalty that took away a run.

those are good runs, ?? yall dont say the same thing when coleman does it 

15 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

he actually had about 6 good runs, and even his bonehead moments were after great runs, then there was a penalty that took away a run.

Those big bone headed RBs take a little longer to get it down,, But when they do... Watch out ..They'll run over you.

I think Hill always had it. We did him a disservice by never letting him play with the starting offensive line. Our preseason backs always look bad behind our 2nd and 3rd line. (Freeman, ito, hill, etc)

hill ito and a healthy free will be a fine rotation next year.

5 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Those big bone headed RBs take a little longer to get it down,, But when they do... Watch out ..They'll run over you.

I like LJ Scott.  Who do you like