Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falconidae

With his 75 yard TD pass to Ridley, Matt Ryan is now 13th all time in both Passing yards and Passing TDs

54 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

101 wins in 11 seasons = does not know how to win. Thats an average of 9+ per season.

Brees has 154 wins in 17 seasons... for 9+ per game. Ryans exact average is actually more than Brees.

But keep yapping you’re gums. Next you’ll tell us how Ryan is the reason we lost SB51. Not surprising from a troll with 70 posts.

Lol ok lol I'm sorry that I'm not Matt Ryan fan lol I'm just a real Falcon fan before they was a Falcons website. 

1 hour ago, Lowndesfalc said:

As long as he remains injury free. He will be in the HOF. His numbers will be too good to keep him out. A Super Bowl victory would make it a slam dunk.

He’d literally be a lock in people’s minds without 28-3 but mindless depression has national and locals derping.

freefall and Drew4719 like this

21 minutes ago, freefall said:

Don't know about anyone else but I sure would be disappointed if the Falcons lost to Panther and a backup QB.  Heck I am disappointed every time Falcons loses. 

People imagine drafting 5th vs 10th guarantees a great pick.

there will be plenty of power around 10 or 5 to make moves. What matters is the decisions to move up or down based on who is projected or is available on draft day.

Nothing more/nothing less.

We’ve gotten game changing players with Quinn low in round 1 and later in the draft.

Hyper-focused and ignorant of team chemistry to winning vs 5-7 draft spots in paper entering draft day. You need to end on a solid note as players and it may matter if you keep current coordinators.

Whaf matters is momentum, team chemistry/locker room, AND the picks you make; not just the position 

This leads to over drafting players and losing value. We just need to nail our draft; however it shakes out.

Did anyone miss how many years went down in the last few years in rounds 1-2?

I’m as much concerned with Jarret, Julio, and, FA moves; as well as any coordinator decisions as I am our specific pick position.

This is Twitter hot take reaction 101.

Edited by Ergo Proxy

7 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

He’d literally be a lock in people’s minds without 28-3 but mindless depression has national and locals derping.

So true...lol.

Somehow Ryan perception is changed for that SB lost, and he had very little if anything to do with the lost.

Ergo Proxy likes this

When I saw he passed Warren moon.... I was unaware and mightily impressed. 

Enjoy it folks we have a hall of Famer and hes on his way to more accomplishments.

17 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Lol, yeah we're just gonna replace a QB that's thrown for 4,546 yards, 36 total TDs (33 pass, 3 rush), and 6 INTs, in 15 games.

This place his hilarious. At this point I just come here laugh at how absurd some of these posts are. Some people actually believe that he's declining despite having the second best season of his career statistically. Most QBs have never even sniffed these numbers

Ergo Proxy, No.11, Drew4719 and 1 other like this

6 minutes ago, likeriver said:

This place his hilarious. At this point I just come here laugh at how absurd some of these posts are. Some people actually believe that he's declining despite having the second best season of his career statistically. Most QBs have never even sniffed these numbers

They said his arm is starting to decline and he can't throw it deep anymore.  Well today I saw he overthrew JJ.

3 minutes ago, freefall said:

They said his arm is starting to decline and he can't throw it deep anymore.  Well today I saw he overthrew JJ.

I also remember someone here saying he cannot throw more than 30 yards. Well guess what? That td pass to Ridley was 31 yds before the stroll.

13 minutes ago, falconfreek123 said:

I also remember someone here saying he cannot throw more than 30 yards. Well guess what? That td pass to Ridley was 31 yds before the stroll.

He also threw it flatfooted because the pass rush was already on his lap.

THEHEADCOACH likes this

3 hours ago, 81KJW said:

So Matt Ryan knows how to put up numbers just not how win football games.  

If only there were facts we could look up to validate people’s comments. Such as Rodgers getting drafted by one of the winningest franchises in the NFL. Ryan got drafted by our terrible team that never had back to back winning seasons. The results, Ryan has the exact same number of wins as Aaron Rodgers in 3 less seasons. 

Ryan is only 20 wins away from beating Joe Montana for 10th most wins by a starting QB in NFL history. He’s also tied for 12th most 4th quarter comebacks, along with Joe Montana.

Tell me again how Ryan doesn’t know how to win games?

2 hours ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Superbowl wins: the only stat that matters.  If you disagree, you have a small pecker.

So Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson are better and than Marino???

Geneaut likes this

4 hours ago, 81KJW said:

So Matt Ryan knows how to put up numbers just not how win football games.  

He's driven the offense down for potential game winning scores many times only to have the d let up the actual game winning drives.  Can't blame him on those, but I know some do.

I also believe he was once known for his comebacks, it just seems like a while ago.

Drew4719, falconidae and likeriver like this

4 hours ago, 81KJW said:

Matt Ryan is not going to be the starting quarterback next year.

4 hours ago, 81KJW said:

Matt Ryan is not going to be the starting quarterback next year.

Yeah I think we should cut Matt Ryan today, then trade our first and second pick this year, our first pick next year, Julio Jones and Deion Jones to Tampa Bay for Jamies Winston. That would be smart for us to do.  (Very deep purple)

On a serious note....are you serious??????

53 minutes ago, falconut1991 said:

He's driven the offense down for potential game winning scores many times only to have the d let up the actual game winning drives.  Can't blame him on those, but I know some do.

I also believe he was once known for his comebacks, it just seems like a while ago.

He left too much time on the clock for other team.  A good QB would have threw a TD on the last sec so the defense doesn't have to get back on the field.  It's Ryan fault for making the defense having to stop the other team!

Yeah and Ryan missed the block on the blitz and then audibled out of Shanahan’s three consecutive called runs to go up by 11 and make NE use their timeouts in the Super Bowl. He also singlehandedly gave up all those points to put NE ahead in the super bowl. He should be executed at dawn  

This was written in so much deep purple that I hear Smoke On The Water and Space Truckin’. Where’s my Machinehead album???

putnam6 likes this

8 hours ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Lol, yeah we're just gonna replace a QB that's thrown for 4,546 yards, 36 total TDs (33 pass, 3 rush), and 6 INTs, in 15 games.

lol, So what No Super Bowl rings and we have a losing record this year. That's all that people care about that are Falcons fans

Edited by 81KJW

8 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Heineken? I prefer Yuengling.

Finally tried it on Friday. Didn't like it. I prefer Stella or Blue Moon.