Atlanta Falcons Radio Network Cruise

BirdFan33

I hear it advertised on The Game all the time but hard to see it as anything more than a regular cruise with cameos from players.  I love my Falcons and would want to meet them but not taking a random cruise just to do so.  Not like you'd be hanging out with them as buds and getting the inside scoop on the team.  That said if any of you does go, I think Grady is going so talk some sense into him if that Aaron Donald money rumor is true.

1 hour ago, Monolith2001 said:

I hear it advertised on The Game all the time but hard to see it as anything more than a regular cruise with cameos from players.  I love my Falcons and would want to meet them but not taking a random cruise just to do so.  Not like you'd be hanging out with them as buds and getting the inside scoop on the team.  That said if any of you does go, I think Grady is going so talk some sense into him if that Aaron Donald money rumor is true.

We knew we were going to take a cruise this next spring, but heard about this, and she liked the idea. There are a lot of face to face interactions with dinners and stuff like that. A lot of stuff with Wes and Dave too. That all will just be an added bonus to sailing to paradise.