Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RING OF HONOR

Arch on 92.9 talking Grady contact

25 posts in this topic

I wouldn’t get too worried about it.

Both sides are posturing.Of course the team will try its best to get the best deal it can much like Jarretts agent.Thats his job to get the best deal possible for his client.

At some point in time there will be give in both sides and they’ll most probably meet somewhere in the middle.

39 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I wouldn’t get too worried about it.

Both sides are posturing.Of course the team will try its best to get the best deal it can much like Jarretts agent.Thats his job to get the best deal possible for his client.

At some point in time there will be give in both sides and they’ll most probably meet somewhere in the middle.

He's an unrestricted free agent bro. His agent can go find the deal they want and leave before Dimi can say but wait wait. This could be another Curtis Lofton type situation.

4 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

He's an unrestricted free agent bro. His agent can go find the deal they want and leave before Dimi can say but wait wait. This could be another Curtis Lofton type situation.

Meh. If he bolts, I say to him don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. The Falcons survived 28-3, they'll survive not having Jarrett because they wouldn't pay him $20m+ per. Y'all know I ain't much for Sacred Cows, and he's now part of that herd.

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

There’s this thing - perhaps you have heard of it? -it’s called...

The FRANCHISE Tag

Grady’s going nowhere 

25 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

There is a long thread about this sound bite from a few days ago.

I've been out of the loop for a couple of weeks....I didn't scroll to see if it was posted...

Ergo Proxy likes this

34 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I've been out of the loop for a couple of weeks....I didn't scroll to see if it was posted...

Sorry, I’m tired. I should’ve just linked it. Good posts in that thread.

EDIT:

Here it is. It wasn’t actually a thread but became OT on the Archer comment.

RING OF HONOR likes this

4 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Thing is man I don’t think too many teams out there will give him or his agent what he wants.

I also think the media driven speil is that Jarrett is an unhappy camper which I think isn’t true.To me I just think both sides are feeling one another out.

5 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

You sure seem worried we are going to lose him.

Quite hilarious to see you spreading panic about us possibly losing a TD 5th round draft pick.

Cole World likes this

14 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Anyone catch it earlier?

Basically He's saying Gradys camp vs what the Falcons are offering is no where near each other..Said they basically asking for Aaron Donald money and that it doesn't look good

Its Matt Ryan's fault. He should have left some money on the table to pay these young guys. What do you think D. Jones is gonna ask for? Peanuts? What about Neal?

1 minute ago, Flying Falcon said:

Its Matt Ryan's fault. He should have left some money on the table to pay these young guys. What do you think D. Jones is gonna ask for? Peanuts? What about Neal?

Champion the Wonder Horse worries about you. Matt's big payday is two years down the road. He's middle of the road in salary cap hit right now. 

Falconsin2012 likes this

The way our team is built, I don't think we can afford Grady on a long term contract.  Use the franchise tag and move on from him after next year.