Falcons' Julio Jones 'game-time decision' vs. Panthers

Geneaut

I'm betting he goes.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001002411/article/falcons-wr-julio-jones-gametime-decision-vs-panthers

Julio Jones' availability for Sunday is up in the air.

Atlanta Falcons coach Dan Quinn told reporters that the wide receiver will be a game-time decision against the Carolina Panthers.

Jones returned to practice Friday after sitting out Wednesday's and Thursday's workouts with hip and ribs injuries.

The 29-year-old receiver leads the league in receiving (1,511 yards) with two weeks left in a lost season in Atlanta.

4 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Put the bubble wrap on the ornament and put it in the closet until we can build an engine. Ranked 13th in receiving TDs among WRs, had a bunch of drops, still injury prone, 30 years old and wants more money. Oh boy.

So are we talking value is fading and is NOW the time....oops opened a can of worms on that one....ssssshhh

I don't want to tank, but I also don't want to risk a stupid injury that could cost him time next year. 

Sit him and let the young guys go out there and ball. I definitely want to beat the Panthers for pride, but it's not worth potentially injuring Julio . 

15 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Maybe we should rest him considering we are out of the playoff hunt and could use a better draft pick. It would be a good test to see how Sark and Matt Ryan do without Julio. Our offense might be more unpredictable and play better yet.

Was against it for the "tanking" aspect, but I too would like to see how the gameplan changes.

21 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Put the bubble wrap on the ornament and put it in the closet until we can build an engine. Ranked 13th in receiving TDs among WRs, had a bunch of drops, still injury prone, 30 years old and wants more money. Oh boy.

Leads the league in yards lol. Haters gone hate

On 12/21/2018 at 6:41 PM, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Maybe we should rest him considering we are out of the playoff hunt and could use a better draft pick. It would be a good test to see how Sark and Matt Ryan do without Julio. Our offense might be more unpredictable and play better yet.

This, let him rest and heal up.

On 12/22/2018 at 0:05 AM, theDIRTYcode said:

I'm up against him in my fantasy playoffs this week....I think he could use a week off. 

2 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

not good for my fantasy status...

I got Matt Julio and hoop, lol. Already got Obj on the bench. Sooooo, this ************** better play, and ball the fawk out :D