Carter

2019 Sugar Bowl - #15 Texas vs #5 Georgia

953 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Unfortunately this is how our Fromm/Chaney offense looked in the 1st half much of the year. We will get on track soon, but it’s frustrating.  

Yeah.....  I'm not a big fan of Chaney as OC but I know it's a package thing with Pittman and Kirby likes him, and sometimes Chaney does alright, just not as much as he could.

Just now, falconsrsuper said:

Sorry didn't know we had smart nut hugger's here.. you probably one of those that loved that 4thdown punt fake vs Alabama's 11 man defense  :rolleyes:

Just out of curiosity after firing Smart, who would you hire?

Too many guys worried about where they go in the draft, if they will declare for draft, or if they are transferring 

1 minute ago, falconsrsuper said:

Sorry didn't know we had smart nut hugger's here.. you probably one of those that loved that 4thdown punt fake vs Alabama's 11 man defense  :rolleyes:

No, I'm one of those that isn't an idiot and loved going to a national championship game in year 2, played in the real national championship in year 3, and landed top 3 recruiting classes 3 years in a row. But you do you. 

Ridley did what his older brother does too much. Not focused and drops catchable passes

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, WOR said:

....... Fields time? :ninja:

Actually just to give them a different look, maybe. Even one play might spark our guys to wake up.

Edited by richham

If Texas doesn't score a TD here, I think UGA pulls it out in the end. This has been an embarrassing quarter of ball though.

Man, what is it about teams I am fan of...   having these games where you couldn't script worse performances.

It's like a Nightmare on Bourbon Street.

10 minutes ago, falconsrsuper said:

If we get routed would love to see a head coaching change.. Kirby dumb isn't a coach that is going to take Georgia to the promised Land.. just don't see it happening with him

5 minutes ago, falconsrsuper said:

:flame: