Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carter

2019 Sugar Bowl - #15 Texas vs #5 Georgia

953 posts in this topic

Just now, richham said:

Yeah you can’t fault baker too much, he is a top 15 pick and a serious injury could cost him millions.

He could get hurt training for the Combine, walking across the street, driving his car, taking a shower, eating a chicken wing....  and on and on. All before the Draft.

Dawggone likes this

1 minute ago, Unkn0wn said:

If it wasn't the players themselves mocking ND it wouldnt be an issue. The players ripping all over ND and then coming out flat wouldnt be a good look. I think that's his point.

I agree to that

4 minutes ago, mike teevee said:

Why is that? That game meant something. This game doesn’t. So yes, meaningless, a scrimmage..

However, I’d still like to win. 

It's not meaningless, because it's one of the top 4 Bowls, so the payout is big.

Doesn’t have **** to do with the ol stepping up its ducking play can’t be predictable and think we walk thru a game cause we should be better 

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

That '82 Sugar Bowl was my introduction as a 6 year old to a lifetime of Georgia Sports pain.

LOL got in trouble cause as a 16 year old yelled Fook! when Blackledge threw that TD

1 minute ago, m2Falcons said:

He could get hurt training for the Combine, walking across the street, driving his car, taking a shower, eating a chicken wing....  and on and on. All before the Draft.

Yeah, but the odds would be much greater playing than taking a shower. Not many guys have ended their career or been seriously hurt taking a shower.

If we get routed would love to see a head coaching change.. Kirby dumb isn't a coach that is going to take Georgia to the promised Land.. just don't see it happening with him