Carter

2019 Sugar Bowl - #15 Texas vs #5 Georgia

953 posts in this topic

Just now, richham said:

Yeah you can’t fault baker too much, he is a top 15 pick and a serious injury could cost him millions.

He could get hurt training for the Combine, walking across the street, driving his car, taking a shower, eating a chicken wing....  and on and on. All before the Draft.

Dawggone likes this

1 minute ago, Unkn0wn said:

If it wasn't the players themselves mocking ND it wouldnt be an issue. The players ripping all over ND and then coming out flat wouldnt be a good look. I think that's his point.

I agree to that

4 minutes ago, mike teevee said:

Why is that? That game meant something. This game doesn’t. So yes, meaningless, a scrimmage..

However, I’d still like to win. 

It's not meaningless, because it's one of the top 4 Bowls, so the payout is big.

Doesn’t have **** to do with the ol stepping up its ducking play can’t be predictable and think we walk thru a game cause we should be better 

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

That '82 Sugar Bowl was my introduction as a 6 year old to a lifetime of Georgia Sports pain.

LOL got in trouble cause as a 16 year old yelled Fook! when Blackledge threw that TD

1 minute ago, m2Falcons said:

He could get hurt training for the Combine, walking across the street, driving his car, taking a shower, eating a chicken wing....  and on and on. All before the Draft.

Yeah, but the odds would be much greater playing than taking a shower. Not many guys have ended their career or been seriously hurt taking a shower.

If we get routed would love to see a head coaching change.. Kirby dumb isn't a coach that is going to take Georgia to the promised Land.. just don't see it happening with him

Not having D’Andre against this team is killing us.   The way this is going, we could be humiliated.