Carter

2019 Sugar Bowl - #15 Texas vs #5 Georgia

953 posts in this topic

Just now, HEIST said:

Bulldogs dont get to say this game is meaningless after they all got online and threw a fit about Notre Dame's loss.

Exactly

g-dawg likes this

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

While UGA's best defensive player decided the game wasn't important enough for him to play.

These are exhibition games. It is what it is.

Not passing judgement. But how any man competitive enough to play at this level can sit on the sideline and watch his teammates struggle and decide to just watch is beyond me.

m2Falcons and sdogg like this

Just now, HEIST said:

Bulldogs dont get to say this game is meaningless after they all got online and threw a fit about Notre Dame's loss.

Yeppers will be a bad look for us to lose this game.  If we don’t look good tonight, then we have no argument.

Just now, Dawggone said:

Not passing judgement. But how any man competitive enough to play at this level can sit on the sideline and watch his teammates struggle and decide to just watch is beyond me.

I'm with ya' on that....  

Just now, Dawggone said:

Because he's about to make a sh*t ton of money and all he has to do is not get hurt playing in an exhibition game.

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

While UGA's best defensive player decided the game wasn't important enough for him to play.

These are exhibition games. It is what it is.

Right..

While Texas seems to be treating it as the biggest postseason any of its kids has ever experienced.  Because it is

2 minutes ago, HEIST said:

Why is that? That game meant something. This game doesn’t. So yes, meaningless, a scrimmage..

However, I’d still like to win. 

UGA might have bought into their own hype the way Twitter was going during that ND game. Came out a little too high and mighty and got punched in the face.

g-dawg likes this

Yeah you can’t fault baker too much, he is a top 15 pick and a serious injury could cost him millions.

Because he's about to make a sh*t ton of money and all he has to do is not get hurt playing in an exhibition game.

I don’t blame him either.  At least he is there helping his replacement and supporting his team.  He is a DGD.  If it was the playoffs, he’d play

Even Saban has historically struggled to get his kids motivated for New Years Bowls that aren't playoff/championship games

Texas definitely came out with more intensity. Dawgs will get things going, they obviously care about winning this game.

Exhibition games don’t go on the final record or count in the final rankings.

This team has everything it needs to whip Texas, they just need to wake up and get physical.

1 minute ago, mike teevee said:

Why is that? That game meant something. This game doesn’t. So yes, meaningless, a scrimmage..

However, I’d still like to win. 

If it wasn't the players themselves mocking ND it wouldnt be an issue. The players ripping all over ND and then coming out flat wouldnt be a good look. I think that's his point.

mike teevee likes this

I aint gonna judge anybody,enough injuries in these games have derailed NFL careers.