Carter

2019 Sugar Bowl - #15 Texas vs #5 Georgia

953 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Turkeydawg said:

Completely agree about Wilson, Stokes and Wyatt.  We need Lecounte to take a giant step forward, or to be passed by.  

Excited to see what Anderson is all about after a full year in the S&C program.  And the continued development of Azeez and Beal.  Would love to see Cox put on enough weight to slide inside.  Herring also looked good out there.

lecounte led the team in tackles for most of the year and i don't think that is a good thing.. it really showed how poorly at times our ilbs played and our olbs as well.  that should improve and lecounte should as well.. he has to work on a number of things, but he will coming into his jr year and i feel he will show that improvement. 

10 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

lecounte led the team in tackles for most of the year and i don't think that is a good thing.. it really showed how poorly at times our ilbs played and our olbs as well.  that should improve and lecounte should as well.. he has to work on a number of things, but he will coming into his jr year and i feel he will show that improvement. 

I hope LeCounte improves.  It’s rare that a bad tackler becomes a good tackler.

11 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

We have got to get better lb play.