Carter

2019 Sugar Bowl - #15 Texas vs #5 Georgia

953 posts in this topic

We embarrassed the SEC badly tonight by losing to a 9-4 Texas team who lost to Maryland. 2020 is Georgia's year IMO and I stand by that. Now Kirby in year 3 is going to be 11-3 just like Mark Richt in year 3 and Dan Quinn having 11 wins in year 3 last year with the Falcons. 2019 is probably going to be like 2004 for Georgia or this year's Falcons. I have a bad feeling about 2019. Bad momentum coming into next year. The loss of Mel Tucker and Fields are going to hurt us for one year, and then in 2020 we'll come back on fire when no one believes us. It'll be a story Jake Fromm's senior year.

Tbh I kinda hope these overrated chants sting. Small price to pay for going into a nationally relevant game like it's the go daddy bowl but still.

1 minute ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Don’t think Chaney knows how to use them.

If you have a coach that doesn't know how go use elite talent you should find a new coach 

blkbigdog35 likes this

2 minutes ago, WOR said:

If you have a coach that doesn't know how go use elite talent you should find a new coach 

No doubt 

Georgia came out there and got punked...:(  Coach Herman laughing.  Blasting Fromm while he on the ground.Texas defenders slapping Georgia offensive linemen upside the head...  Fans hollering overrated... this is UGLY BAD...:(

g-dawg likes this

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

Not really

Uh ok? Guess I imagined that extra flag thrown for the unsportsmanlike penalty when said linemen stood up for the qb.. 

Just now, slickgadawg said:

Georgia came out there and got punked...:(  Coach Herman laughing.  Blasting Fromm while he on the ground.Texas defenders slapping Georgia offensive linemen upside the head...  Fans hollering overrated... this is UGLY BAD...:(

Good.

That needs to be the memory they carry with them the entire offseason.

slickgadawg and AF89 like this