Carter

2019 Sugar Bowl - #15 Texas vs #5 Georgia

953 posts in this topic

after all the tweets and comments by our players after the notre dame and oklahoma losses, they better show and handle Texas..

On 12/29/2018 at 11:24 PM, judas yeast said:

Who exactly did UGA beat this year that makes y'all think this game will be such a cakewalk?  Florida?  The most delusional fans in college football...

This the same game that was hyping up Florida and then Kentucky after UGA lost to LSU...I’d youre going to troll do better ..cause this is pathetic 

Carter likes this

28 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

Sounds like we could be without Walker and Davis.  That would be 2 additional huge losses, to go with Baker, on the defensive side.

yep we missing some key pieces on defense.. going to be tough to slow down Texas. 

Just now, Dawgfanbrock said:

thought I saw Davis and walker were almost full go now? 

they are situational and game day decisions per kirby today. 

10 hours ago, Macknsweetjones said:

This the same game that was hyping up Florida and then Kentucky after UGA lost to LSU...I’d youre going to troll do better ..cause this is pathetic 

So Florida and Kentucky?  Got it

1 minute ago, judas yeast said:

So Florida and Kentucky?  Got it

Your trolling just isn't effective anymore since your team stinks as bad as it does.. when you guys had a pulse it was fun, but now it just is so desperate and poorly done.  Must do better.  :) 

15 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

Your trolling just isn't effective anymore since your team stinks as bad as it does.. when you guys had a pulse it was fun, but now it just is so desperate and poorly done.  Must do better.  :) 

Who is his team?  

3 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

Ouch.

yeah that virginia beatdown on saturday still has that fan base salty..  if they could fire muschamp a few times over they would.. i couldn't believe how listless south carolina was.. virginia just dominated them. 

28 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

south carolina gamecock.

Yep. 

Pretty pathetic that the only enjoyment that fan base can enjoy is to try and troll other teams fans. But if you’ve got their history then I guess that’s the only happiness you can achieve is to pester others.  Sad...

Hey Jesus still loves you. 

Who is our #1 corner w Baker our? Campbell or stokes? Or am I forgetting someone... just wondering who will match up w their #1 big good receiver

On 12/29/2018 at 11:24 PM, judas yeast said:

Who exactly did UGA beat this year that makes y'all think this game will be such a cakewalk?  Florida?  The most delusional fans in college football...

40 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Who is our #1 corner w Baker our? Campbell or stokes? Or am I forgetting someone... just wondering who will match up w their #1 big good receiver

Eric Stokes will be dueling with Collin Johnson. It'll be an interesting test for him, but the problem was Humphrey either way even if Baker was in for the game. Humphrey is usually a slot receiver I believe, so who plays him? That's an interesting story.

Porter Osborne Jr likes this

1 hour ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

#1 - Stevenson 

#2 - Elam :rolleyes:

gonna be a long day in secondary if we don’t get pressure on Ehlinger.

2 hours ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

Eric Stokes will be dueling with Collin Johnson. It'll be an interesting test for him, but the problem was Humphrey either way even if Baker was in for the game. Humphrey is usually a slot receiver I believe, so who plays him? That's an interesting story.

i can see webb/stokes play outside and campbell move inside in the slot.