Carter

2019 Sugar Bowl - #15 Texas vs #5 Georgia

953 posts in this topic

On 12/29/2018 at 11:24 PM, judas yeast said:

Who exactly did UGA beat this year that makes y'all think this game will be such a cakewalk?  Florida?  The most delusional fans in college football...

Hmm...

with all of the small mistakes it's clear this team wasn't ready for this game mentally.. 

1 minute ago, UAB_DAWG said:

LeCounte takes the worst angles I’ve ever seen

yeah he does..  that was really bad. 

1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

No, I'm one of those that isn't an idiot and loved going to a national championship game in year 2, played in the real national championship in year 3, and landed top 3 recruiting classes 3 years in a row. But you do you. 

What was it over 300 total plays ran for Alabama vs Georgia in the last wo games and Alabama lead in 10 of those plays and won both games .not a good sign . Keep believing in Kirby dumb lol

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

with all of the small mistakes it's clear this team wasn't ready for this game mentally.. 

Yup, too worried about what didn’t happen. 

This is just like Aub in 17 and LSU this year. Total failure by the entire team. Horrible game plan and prep. Horrible pay calling and execution. Players that don't care. 

Maybe the players should have been more focused on the game they were going to be playing and not the games they weren't

1 minute ago, falconsrsuper said:

What was it over 300 total plays ran for Alabama vs Georgia in the last wo games and Alabama lead in 10 of those plays and won both games .not a good sign . Keep believing in Kirby dumb lol

Again, I ask after firing Smart who are you hiring?