Carter

2019 Sugar Bowl - #15 Texas vs #5 Georgia

953 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Love to see fromm play 1 quarter up 4 tds and then let the downing kid finish while Fields watches ftpos 

And plenty of wildcat with ALL RBs.. 

On 12/21/2018 at 9:02 PM, TheTrue7 said:

And plenty of wildcat with ALL RBs.. 

We could possibly win this game with no qb’s and just run Swift out of wildcat.  0 passes, 70 rushes.  With our OL the Texas defense would call no mas in the 3rd quarter

1 hour ago, Dawggone said:

Sorry in advance if been posted and I missed it. But did Fields make the trip? And will he play? 

Yep he is on the team, participated in every practice and will possibly play. He is still the only scholarship QB eligible to play behind Fromm.

Dawggone likes this

I hope the Texas team is watching what is happening to their conference brethren at the hands of the team we went toe-to-toe with. It's gonna get ugly for them when we play.

sdogg likes this

24 minutes ago, Carter said:

Yep he is on the team, participated in every practice and will possibly play. He is still the only scholarship QB eligible to play behind Fromm.

Thanks man. And I forgot how thin we are right this minute at qb.

Carter likes this

If we play like we should play, DAWGS gonna make the selection committee look pretty dumb for not putting them in the top 4 finalist. But that's "IF" we play like we should.

31 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

If we play like we should play, DAWGS gonna make the selection committee look pretty dumb for not putting them in the top 4 finalist. But that's "IF" we play like we should.

I hope we play well with the amount of posts the players have been posting on Twitter about the playoffs.  

Who exactly did UGA beat this year that makes y'all think this game will be such a cakewalk?  Florida?  The most delusional fans in college football...

29 minutes ago, mike teevee said:

I hope we play well with the amount of posts the players have been posting on Twitter about the playoffs.  

What have they been saying? 

9 minutes ago, judas yeast said:

Who exactly did UGA beat this year that makes y'all think this game will be such a cakewalk?  Florida?  The most delusional fans in college football...

It's always those on the bottom that have to talk about those at the top to try and bring them down. 

16 minutes ago, judas yeast said:

Who exactly did ND beat to earn their spot? That Michigan team that got dismantled by UF and OSU?

sdogg and Porter Osborne Jr like this

21 minutes ago, judas yeast said:

I mean the win against the mighty USC alone is enough to warrant a playoff birth, no?

13 minutes ago, Dawggone said:

I mean the win against the mighty USC alone is enough to warrant a playoff birth, no?

Apparently.  It seems I missed the part of the season where UGA became a juggernaut.  Maybe it was the Kentucky win?

I think Georgia wins this game 38-21. 

I'm actually holding respect for some circumstances here. Tom Herman teams play down to competition and get up for big names and their big receivers make me a little nervous. I think this is contested into the 4th then Georgia pulls away similar to Florida (but not the same final score).

8 hours ago, judas yeast said:

Apparently.  It seems I missed the part of the season where UGA became a juggernaut.  Maybe it was the Kentucky win?

Well, you miss a lot.. so nothing new

8 hours ago, judas yeast said:

No worries you didnt. We arent it is all media hyperbole.