JOEinPHX

Saints Might Practice at The Branch?!?! You gotta be ******* me!

58 posts in this topic

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/20/saints-have-a-chance-to-take-over-falcons-facility/

Saints have a chance to take over Falcons facility

Posted by Darin Gantt on December 20, 2018, 2:40 PM EST
GettyImages-1038652490-e1545334778486.jp
Getty Images

The Saints are close to securing the ability to play all their playoff games in their own building.

But if they make it to the Super Bowl, they’ll be taking over their division rival’s.

Via D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the Atlanta host committee said the NFC representative in Super Bowl LIII will work out at the Falcons facility in Flowery Branch, and use the home locker room at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

That would obviously thrill the Saints, for reasons beyond the obvious one that they’d be in the Super Bowl. The AFC team will practice at Georgia Tech and use the visiting locker room.

“Um, whomever is playing for the championship, I guess I’m most disappointed that we won’t be the ones playing and practicing in our facility,” Falcons coach Dan Quinn said.

He’d be even more disappointed if he walked back into it afterward and found someone gave it the Eli Manning treatment.

Yeah me too. I'm for it. Once they see that nice facility, maybe we can snag their best FAs on the cheap. They'll all be wanting to come to the Falcons. Hahaha

26 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Oh well. Quinn and company should have handled business. If the Saints reach the SB, it is what it is

Aints been crowned already? I think they are primed for an as beatin.

If they make it it is what it is. That's where I am. Won't affect me like most TATFers.

Lol People will really be pissed if they won in our stadium. They need to get a life outside of football, but the bragging rights may be theirs forever. Even if brees retires, they can say they won 2 and 1 in our own stadium and popped bottles in our dressing rooms smh

All these Super Bowls I'm pretty sure if they made it, this wouldn't be the first time a division rival made it to play in their home stadium. Wait a minute I think I will look that up.

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

They wont beat the Bears or Rams with the way their offense has been playing 

have you seen the Rams defense lately? even Jared Goff isn't doing that well either

It's happening as we speak. Second by second. Minute by minute. Hour by hour. Day by day. The fate and doomsday event of Atlanta sports is on the horizon. 

G9kksDP.jpg

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

They wont beat the Bears or Rams with the way their offense has been playing 

It doesn't matter cuz they'll be in New Orleans the whole time. Haven't lost a hope playoff game since 1993 to the Eagles in a different era. No way in **** Brees and Payton lose a home playoff game. 

10 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

It doesn't matter cuz they'll be in New Orleans the whole time. Haven't lost a hope playoff game since 1993 to the Eagles in a different era. No way in **** Brees and Payton lose a home playoff game. 

I remember when Green Bay was undefeated at home during the playoffs too. They will get an L this year in the playoffs at home

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Oh well. Quinn and company should have handled business. If the Saints reach the SB, it is what it is

Loyalty to the league first.

Loyalty to the rivalry second.

16 minutes ago, Scott1988 said:

have you seen the Rams defense lately? even Jared Goff isn't doing that well either

Yes I have seen the Rams defense. I stand by what I said 

6 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I remember when Green Bay was undefeated at home during the playoffs too. They will get an L this year in the playoffs at home

Even if so, Rams defense has been inconsistent all year and Jared Goff has gone downhill. The Bears are a defensive team and they can't get into shootouts, and let's say they're trailing late in the game, do you trust Tribusky? Doubt it. The Bears blew a lead to a one legged Aaron Rodgers earlier in the year. They barely beat the Cardinals in Arizona. They lost at home to the worst Patriots team in 9 years, and they lost on the road to the Giants. There's currently nobody in the NFC I see winning in New Orleans in the playoffs in what's possibly the last go round for Brees and Payton together and they want to end on a high note.