Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DogIsYourName

Falcons are cursed

38 posts in this topic

I cannot believe that right when we need to lose the most, the Panthers shut down Cam.  Yeah, I know they can't catch us, but we're in a dead heat draft race with a bunch of other teams.  It was already going to be a hard loss to achieve based on the Panthers' impressive losing streak, but now we have to lose to some QB I've never even heard of.  We need to lose in order to win.  Finishing in the middle is finishing last.  Right when you think it can't get worse, we get the worst wins possible!

Dutty Ole Bird likes this

1 hour ago, DogIsYourName said:

I cannot believe that right when we need to lose the most, the Panthers shut down Cam.  Yeah, I know they can't catch us, but we're in a dead heat draft race with a bunch of other teams.  It was already going to be a hard loss to achieve based on the Panthers' impressive losing streak, but now we have to lose to some QB I've never even heard of.  We need to lose in order to win.  Finishing in the middle is finishing last.  Right when you think it can't get worse, we get the worst wins possible!

Tankers are cursed. Not the Falcons. Tankers are losers. Don't be a loser. Never tank.

OP would do well as a Browns or Jags fan. Both teams have been bad recently and they have one playoff appearance to show for (which is looking more and more like an aberration). 

7-9 all day, and forget draft picks. 

28 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

OP would do well as a Browns or Jags fan. Both teams have been bad recently and they have one playoff appearance to show for (which is looking more and more like an aberration). 

Listen dude, don't talk about my Browns.

38 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Can you imagine how our fan base would act if we were the Bengals and kept Marvin Lewis for 12 seasons with no playoff wins? Lol

3 hours ago, DogIsYourName said:

They might win their way to pick #11

Nobody great will be there.

They might get a OT for Ryan.

3 hours ago, DogIsYourName said:

The only thing we can hope for is better coaching... Is it possible to draft a another head coach lol... Dumb question, yeah we may be cursed smh

1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

Never question another fans fandom.... He's a falcon fan not a browns or jags fan. I want to see wins too but it wouldn't hurt us if we lost neither...

6 hours ago, DogIsYourName said:

Can't catch us? Pretty sure if we win they immediately have a higher draft pick then us

4 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Listen dude, don't talk about my Browns.

Hey I have no issue with the Browns lol. But they've been bad forever it seems. Would be cool to see Baker lead them somewhere

Flying Falcon likes this

4 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Can you imagine how our fan base would act if we were the Bengals and kept Marvin Lewis for 12 seasons with no playoff wins? Lol

Man... I would hate everything lol. At least we haven't done that

Falcons Fan MVP likes this

5 hours ago, celtiksage said:

The Pats also sign any UFA they want, because they all want a ring and know where the best place is to go to get one.

Well technically they can do that because they have a say in where they can go “USF’s”  Would you choose Alabama or coastal Carolina? Even if you hated Alabama?

2 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Man... I would hate everything lol. At least we haven't done that

Dan Quinn has actually won 30% of our franchise playoff games 3 out of 10. I definitely got to give Quinn the benefit of the doubt but I am somewhat concerned.

11 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Pure idiocy.  Why do some of you people even bother calling yourselves fans? 

28-3.

..and all this staff had to do was run the ball with the lead and the Patritos were not stopping the run, and Julio.

The National Media and the transients who move here - remind us how bad all of the sports history is here. When teams and "star players" disappear in big moments and organizations and coaches lose their minds in big moments to win-it-all. Then, they move-on to better jobs elsewhere, or huge paydays here.

The Natinal media keeps asking, "Where are the fans here?" Then, they will mention "The Collapse". Hipocrisy at its finest.

It will take a generation for all of that to go-away.

Malachore likes this