Falcons Looking Good for a Win on Sunday...

vel

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

They are being smart and tanking. We'll try and win to prove a point in a lost cause season.

It's not even about proving a point, there's no way even the Raiders would manage lose to a Camless and Olsenless panthers team. 

Rip our draft spot.

Panthers also shut down their kicker:

Panthers placed K Graham Gano (knee) on injured reserve, ending his season.

Chandler Catanzaro will handle kicking duties the remainder of the Panthers' lost season. Gano went 14-of-16 on field goals this season and 30-of-33 on extra points. A bad Week 11 in Detroit contributed to the Panthers' current six-game losing streak. Gano signed a four-year deal in March.

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

Heinicke is from Atlanta as well? 

I didn't realize the Panthers have lost 6 straight games. This is an ugly looking game.

We were 4-4 thinking we were back in it and they were 6-2 thinking they were super bowl contenders. Then we both lost 5 straight games. We ended our streak but theirs continued.

2 minutes ago, k-train said:

Panthers also shut down their kicker:

Panthers placed K Graham Gano (knee) on injured reserve, ending his season.

Chandler Catanzaro will handle kicking duties the remainder of the Panthers' lost season. Gano went 14-of-16 on field goals this season and 30-of-33 on extra points. A bad Week 11 in Detroit contributed to the Panthers' current six-game losing streak. Gano signed a four-year deal in March.

Keep Italian Ice from them.

We could still get abused in this kid’s first start at QB. I’m hoping. A top 5 pick would really save this season and we gain NOTHING from beating a Camless Panthers team who have thrown in the towel on their season. 

Edited by shock

4 minutes ago, osiruz said:

I updated my avatar to reflect my expectations for the rest of season.

5c1a481c8637f_2018-12-1907_29_27.jpg.da7

5 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Falcon win means tankers lose...Go Falcons

15 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

We were 4-4 thinking we were back in it and they were 6-2 thinking they were super bowl contenders. Then we both lost 5 straight games. We ended our streak but theirs continued.

38 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

Just saw this on NFL LIVE.  This combined with Olsen’s foot.  Can Carolina continue as their defense is getting somewhat older?  Not good timing.

26 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

So this means the Falcons overlook Carolina and we know how that works out.

But the Panthers are trying to get a better draft pick.  Don’t they still have an outside shot at the playoffs?

27 minutes ago, TheHeartless said:

It's not even about proving a point, there's no way even the Raiders would manage lose to a Camless and Olsenless panthers team. 

Rip our draft spot.

We are definitely trying to win as so many jobs are on the line.