Jump to content

Falcons Looking Good for a Win on Sunday...


vel
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

They are being smart and tanking. We'll try and win to prove a point in a lost cause season.

It's not even about proving a point, there's no way even the Raiders would manage lose to a Camless and Olsenless panthers team. 

 

Rip our draft spot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Panthers also shut down their kicker:

Panthers placed K Graham Gano (knee) on injured reserve, ending his season.

Chandler Catanzaro will handle kicking duties the remainder of the Panthers' lost season. Gano went 14-of-16 on field goals this season and 30-of-33 on extra points. A bad Week 11 in Detroit contributed to the Panthers' current six-game losing streak. Gano signed a four-year deal in March.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

Heinicke is from Atlanta as well? 

I didn't realize the Panthers have lost 6 straight games. This is an ugly looking game.

We were 4-4 thinking we were back in it and they were 6-2 thinking they were super bowl contenders. Then we both lost 5 straight games. We ended our streak but theirs continued.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, k-train said:

Panthers also shut down their kicker:

Panthers placed K Graham Gano (knee) on injured reserve, ending his season.

Chandler Catanzaro will handle kicking duties the remainder of the Panthers' lost season. Gano went 14-of-16 on field goals this season and 30-of-33 on extra points. A bad Week 11 in Detroit contributed to the Panthers' current six-game losing streak. Gano signed a four-year deal in March.

Keep Italian Ice from them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We could still get abused in this kid’s first start at QB. I’m hoping. A top 5 pick would really save this season and we gain NOTHING from beating a Camless Panthers team who have thrown in the towel on their season. 

Edited by shock
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, osiruz said:

I updated my avatar to reflect my expectations for the rest of season.

5c1a481c8637f_2018-12-1907_29_27.jpg.da7

 

5 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Falcon win means tankers lose...Go Falcons

 

15 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

We were 4-4 thinking we were back in it and they were 6-2 thinking they were super bowl contenders. Then we both lost 5 straight games. We ended our streak but theirs continued.

 

38 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

Just saw this on NFL LIVE.  This combined with Olsen’s foot.  Can Carolina continue as their defense is getting somewhat older?  Not good timing.

 

26 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

So this means the Falcons overlook Carolina and we know how that works out.

But the Panthers are trying to get a better draft pick.  Don’t they still have an outside shot at the playoffs?

 

27 minutes ago, TheHeartless said:

It's not even about proving a point, there's no way even the Raiders would manage lose to a Camless and Olsenless panthers team. 

 

Rip our draft spot.

We are definitely trying to win as so many jobs are on the line.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...