Anybody Out There Wanna Drop Them Panties Sunday?

Well we're down to two games folks. Momentum and pride in the balance. Drop them Panties Sunday. I will gladly drive the team bus up to Charlotte. It would give me three hours of quality time with the team to talk about Falcon history, pride and rest. You have to win the division to get what we want. Despite our dreadful start we can still finish 4-2 in the South and send a message for next year. Send that message. No Pantie team pics in the end zone. No Cam hamming it up on Fox. Just flat out as beatin, sulkin and submission. Cam with a dress on at the podium. Extend their losing streak. Build a winning streak. Get some momentum and carry it over to 2019. Momentum can be a factor. Just see 1977, 1979, 1990, 1997 and 2015. Drop em.

1 hour ago, mqg96 said:

I just hope where ever we place in the NFC South we draw the Eagles and Packers again in 2019. 

That’d be nice. I’d assume they both have to come into Atlanta this year, considering we went to their stadiums this season. Packers I’m pretty sure will be in Atlanta, not so sure about Philly. 

4 hours ago, mqg96 said:

I just hope where ever we place in the NFC South we draw the Eagles and Packers again in 2019. 

Eagles are looking like they’re going to finish 2nd in the NFC East because even though they’re 7-7 behind the 8-6 Cowboys, the Cowboys swept them this year so to avoid that head-to-head tiebreaker coming into play the Eagles would need to either:

a.) win out (vs. HOU, @ WAS) and Cowboys lose out (vs. TB, @ NYG) to finish a full game ahead of Dallas, or...

b.) win 1 and tie the other and the Cowboys to still lose out to finish with a .531 win % to the Cowboys’ .500 win % at 8-8

As for the Packers (@ NYJ, vs. DET), at 5-8-1, they’re likely going to finish 3rd or 4th in the NFC North. They’re unlikely to catch the Vikings at 7-6-1 (@ DET, vs. CHI) in 2nd, and even if they were to, the Vikings have the only win in their two matchups this year since they tied the other game so Vikings have the tiebreaker. The winner of the Week 17 matchup between the Packers and Lions (5-9) may decide who finishes 3rd and who finishes last if the Lions upset the Vikings and the Packers beat the Jets like they should.

3 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

That’d be nice. I’d assume they both have to come into Atlanta this year, considering we went to their stadiums this season. Packers I’m pretty sure will be in Atlanta, not so sure about Philly. 

They do not. Each NFC South team travels to one NFC North team and one NFC East team travels to each NFC South team in 2019.

Y’all had to travel to Philadelphia because the last time the NFC South played the NFC East in 2015, the Eagles-Falcons game was in Atlanta. Y’all played the Eagles and Redskins in Atlanta, and the Cowboys and Giants on the road. This year it’s the opposite (Cowboys and Giants in Atlanta, Eagles and Redskins on the road).

The reason y’all played in Green Bay this year is the same as I listed above (each NFC South team traveled to one NFC North team this year). We played in Minnesota since us and the Vikings won our division last year, the Panthers went to Detroit since they and the Lions both finished 2nd, y’all and Green Bay finished 3rd, and the Buccaneers went to Chicago after both finishing last in 2017.

As it stands, next year we’re guaranteed going to Chicago since we both won our divisions this year and it’s looking like the Cowboys are likely coming to New Orleans.

Should be a good game. They've got to be out for blood especially how they lost to N.O.

I'm thinking if we come out playing weak, surely that'll be a sign of much speculated changes coming.

We're not playing the Cards, I think a ton of pride is at stake here!

Panthers are just as much of a train wreck as we are. 6-2 in the first 8 games and since then 6 straight losses.

Cam looks horrendous as that shoulder is only getting worse and worse the more he plays. Why they have not deactivated him yet is beyond me..You don't put your franchise QBs career in jeopardy.

I don't care if we win or lose but I expect a laughable sloppy game from both sides.

26 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Panthers are just as much of a train wreck as we are. 6-2 in the first 8 games and since then 6 straight losses.

Cam looks horrendous as that shoulder is only getting worse and worse the more he plays. Why they have not deactivated him yet is beyond me..You don't put your franchise QBs career in jeopardy.

I don't care if we win or lose but I expect a laughable sloppy game from both sides.

Matt Ryan in 2010 was Cam Newton in 2013. Matt Ryan in 2012 was Cam Newton in 2015. Matt Ryan in 2015 is Cam Newton in 2018. Don't get it? I'll explain later. I just hope the 2019 Panthers don't win the Super Bowl next season.

3 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

Matt Ryan in 2010 was Cam Newton in 2013. Matt Ryan in 2012 was Cam Newton in 2015. Matt Ryan in 2015 is Cam Newton in 2018. Don't get it? I'll explain later. I just hope the 2019 Panthers don't win the Super Bowl next season.

Unless my memory has gotten that bad I don't recall Ryan playing injured in 2015. I know we started 6-1 and finished 8-8 but outside of that I don't see the 2015/2018 QB comparison. Certainly can see the team comparison though.

29 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Unless my memory has gotten that bad I don't recall Ryan playing injured in 2015. I know we started 6-1 and finished 8-8 but outside of that I don't see the 2015/2018 QB comparison. Certainly can see the team comparison though.

I meant team comparisons combined with the years Matt Ryan and Cam Newton were into their careers, but Newton/Panthers were a slightly better version of that. Like 2015 Panthers being a better version of 2012 Falcons. Each team had 9 less wins in 2013 and 2016. The 2015 Falcons starting 6-1 and missing the playoffs at 8-8. The 2018 Panthers starting 6-2 and are now 6-8.