Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Is This What You Want?

Fromm is the MAN

28 posts in this topic

Let’s focus less on others and more on Fromm.  He NEVER complained.  He NEVER stopped competing.  He does what we hope every QB that comes through Georgia does, respectfully go about his business and ball hard.

what we are all missing in the Fields situation is this:

Fromm is the ALPHA.

I will preface by saying I hope Kirby can pull off another recruiting miracle and keep Fields here, but if Fields does leave... That means that Fromm held off two top five overall prospects in their respective recruiting classes. Those two QBs were also both ranked in the top 100 All-Time prospects - 8th and 97th- (since 2000). 

sdogg, 95Dawg, SacFalcFan and 1 other like this

20 minutes ago, Is This What You Want? said:

Let’s focus less on others and more on Fromm.  He NEVER complained.  He NEVER stopped competing.  He does what we hope every QB that comes through Georgia does, respectfully go about his business and ball hard.

what we are all missing in the Fields situation is this:

Fromm is the ALPHA.

I love it. Thanks man!!!

putnam6 and SacFalcFan like this

1 hour ago, TheTrue7 said:

Kid just showed up and put his hard hat on and went to work.. he’s a leader.. in every sense of the word..

giphy.gif

He came on really strong this season. Wish he would have played better in the 2nd half against Bama but oh well. Wish our defense would have played better and coaches didn’t **** the bed in the 2nd half too. 

He’s a lot better than I expected when we signed him. I think he will play a big big part in UGA bringing home a national title in 2019 or 2020 if he returns for his senior season.

putnam6, Falconsin2012 and sdogg like this

100% there is more than one way to skin a cat, Fromm got his chance and ran with it. NOW though he has got to find a way to finish it. Would not mind seeing him sitting behind Ryan a year or two learning the NFL when the time comes.

Fromm is a DGD. Crazy to think how different things could be if Fields was in Fromm's place or if Eason never tweaked his knee. We'll never know.

2 hours ago, AutumnEffect said:

Fromm is a DGD. Crazy to think how different things could be if Fields was in Fromm's place or if Eason never tweaked his knee. We'll never know.

My gut says Eason is the best pro out of the 3.  

slickgadawg likes this

5 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I can see that.

Fromm could go 2 ways - one of the best college QBs at GA (Greene and Murray) or a potential Brees.

Eason always reminded me of Stafford.  He has my support and appreciated how he handled the situation.

On 12/19/2018 at 3:06 PM, 95Dawg said:

I can see that.

Fromm could go 2 ways - one of the best college QBs at GA (Greene and Murray) or a potential Brees.

Eason always reminded me of Stafford.  He has my support and appreciated how he handled the situation.

Fromm should pray Belichick drafts him in the 2nd round and let’s him learn from Brady for a year.  He even looks like Brady

21 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Fromm should pray Belichick drafts him in the 2nd round and let’s him learn from Brady for a year.  He even looks like Brady

On one hand that’s be awesome for Fromm. 

On the other hand I’d be grieved that yet another Dawg would play for the Pats. 

Ugh the life of a Phins fan. 

Falconsin2012 likes this

Just now, 95Dawg said:

On one hand that’s be awesome for Fromm. 

On the other hand I’d be grieved that yet another Dawg would play for the Pats. 

Ugh the life of a Phins fan. 

I love in Naples, bro.  I feel your pain.  Except I’m a Falcons fan

95Dawg and Wardog357 like this

Still hopeful that Fields sticks around. I’ve talked about Fields being a big help for Fromm in driving him competitively and I really feel that is true... but by the same token, I really feel like Fields would benefit hugely from backing up Fromm as well. Accept that you got beat and just keep working to get better. There is not a better situation for Fields to develop in imo. Especially if he wants to go to the NFL. Fromm can help him learn the subtleties of the game, help him break down film, really help him become the best QB he can be imo. I don’t see him getting that anywhere else, let alone any opportunity to start and win championships like he’d have in Athens when his time comes.

I understand it’s unlikely he stays at this point. It would really be the best for him though. Fromm is going to lead this team to big big things and Fields could be a big part of that and continue on with it after Fromm is gone.

On 12/19/2018 at 2:59 PM, Falconsin2012 said:

Me too.  With Georgia's running game neither Justin and especially Eason were really needed by Kirby. I think Fromm can be OK as a backup on the Patriots or Steelers due to their emphasis on the running game and defense.  Its one of the reasons the Steelers and Patriots scout Georgia heavily every year. Georgia is always built like a NFL team...

Edited by slickgadawg
Falconsin2012 likes this