"Judge" Ito removed from the bench....placed on IR

Goober Pyle

15 minutes ago, osiruz said:

The jury is still out on this pick...

Outside of Maurice Hurst and Shaq Griffen (both of which had major questions) no one drafted after him stands out. Obviously Lindsay has been crazy good but he wen't undrafted so it's not like only us passed on him.

Ito has been solid despite having to run behind 3 turnstiles and not having a FB. He has shown enough to let Tevin Coleman walk in the off-season and still be okay at the #2 RB spot. 

4th round picks are far from anything guaranteed so getting a RB that gave us nearly 500 yards and 4 TDs in 13 games as a backup and behind the crap fest we call an o-line...i'll take it. Sucks he got hurt though.

2 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Outside of Maurice Hurst and Shaq Griffen (both of which had major questions) no one drafted after him stands out. Obviously Lindsay has been crazy good but he wen't undrafted so it's not like only us passed on him.

Ito has been solid despite having to run behind 3 turnstiles and not having a FB. He has shown enough to let Tevin Coleman walk in the off-season and still be okay at the #2 RB spot. 

4th round picks are far from anything guaranteed so getting a RB that gave us nearly 500 yards and 4 TDs in 13 games as a backup and behind the crap fest we call an o-line...i'll take it. Sucks he got hurt though.

I think you missed the pun, ITO has been okay. He's a light version of Devonta.