Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hard2BaBirdWachr

If you're ever down or depressed about anything

8 posts in this topic

Yeah... we got Julio a TD and then totally collapsed as a team.

If watching this one play while drinking a beer gets anyone over depression; I suggest they talk to their doctor about medication for bi-polar disorder.

Emotions should not be so easily swayed over the littlest of things.

38 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

You got me even more depressed!!! 

After that game we went in abysmal hole = pit of misery!!

Wtf happened to this team after that T.D?!! 

That Abysmal hole, pit of misery was called Cleveland. That hit brightened my day. Matthews destroyed Norman, play of the year by our offensive line. That Julio touchdown brought a tear to my eye. 

Hard2BaBirdWachr likes this

6 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

Yeah... we got Julio a TD and then totally collapsed as a team.

If watching this one play while drinking a beer gets anyone over depression; I suggest they talk to their doctor about medication for bi-polar disorder.

Emotions should not be so easily swayed over the littlest of things.

Be depressed. We collapsed so what. It's done. Season is almost done and there is absolutely nothing you can do to fix it. I look at the positive. The only reason I'd need to talk to a Dr is because I can't stop binge watching it.

Yea that game was the Falcons last attempt this season of giving fans false hope just to crush them. That's all this team seems to do. They will be good enough to give fans some sense of hope and the only reason they do that is to enjoy smashing that hope in a million pieces.

I'm not depressed at all. I just pointed out that my emotions are not going to swing from any extreme to another by watching a single Falcons football play.

If you can't stop binge watching this one play, then I would agree that you definitely need to talk to a doctor about it. Seems odd.