IndiscreetGeek

The Saints are gonna win it all in our house...

97 posts in this topic

Of course they are. I mean, they just hung 12 on the Panthers. 

The Panthers!

Or we could just see how it plays out. 

42 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

City of Atlanta and Benz stadium will change forever.

I think it was really lame on Mr.Blanks part to take pseudo offer from Benz.

He should have partnered with PORSCHE = they have their biggest headquarters in Atlanta.

LOL...welllll.  Blank only cares about sponsorship.  Could've been the Tidy Bowl people if they'd give him the largest amount of cash  Yeah I like Porsche better as well.  Taints already had the MB label on their toilet bowl.

While it isn't a great thing to see them here if they make it to the SB, it really doesn't matter. Taints earned where they are at and we didn't. Plain and simple.

Iron Saint likes this

Eh, I think Saints peaked too early, they seem to be cooling off.  If the SB were in the middle of the season they would have won it, but playoffs is about getting hot at the right time.

JDaveG and Emmitt like this

I can't wait till playoffs. Saints are on the losing end of 3 of the best winning plays in playoff history. (Beastquake, The Catch lll, Minnesota Miracle) They'll screw it up. All except for 1 season they have....and I'll be right here laughing my *** off when they do screw it up. 

13 minutes ago, Brewcrew said:

Eh, I think Saints peaked too early, they seem to be cooling off.  If the SB were in the middle of the season they would have won it, but playoffs is about getting hot at the right time.

This is what I think. But if they do win it, we had a chance to get there as well and we blew it. 

JDaveG likes this

Watch out for the Seahawks.

They have a decent defense and their offense is running the ball like 55% of the time. That's the sort of game plan that might be enough to knock off the Saints and Rams.

I have a sneaking suspicion that its going to be the Pats again this year.

The Saints might as well win it here.  What will really be stunning is to see the place actually full of football fans other than a SEC game. 

Falcon fans don't even fill the seats, so who really cares?

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

The Saints might as well win it here.  What will really be stunning is to see the place actually full of football fans other than a SEC game. 

Falcon fans don't even fill the seats, so who really cares?

The Superbowl isn't particularly known for drawing in the rabid fans like an SEC championship.    

Let them but it still will not top the 28-3 half time score blown lead as the embarrassing moment in Falcon history

Edited by Brehus
Iron Saint likes this

I'll cope by tucking tightly in my bed and sleeping like a baby. Them winning in our venue means about as much as the Eagle winning in Minnesota last season. They are not playing us for the title so it means very little. The venue was chosen in advance, and no team has won at home...not even the Saints so it is what it is.

I'm about over the back and forth with our fans and theirs anyway.. To quote Danny Glover, "I'm too old for this ish"

5 minutes ago, Brehus said:

Let them but it still will not top the 28-3 half time score blown lead as the embarrassing moment in Falcon history

It will be a nice exclamation point to our franchises horrible existence

5 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

It’ll have zero effect on my life and I feel sorry for those of you it does.

two words Seek Help.

Haha.  I won't like it but it certainly isn't going to bother me that much.  I think I can pretty much handle anything now, sports-wise, after Super Bowl LI.

1 hour ago, Geneaut said:

My favorite was the last game in the Dome (nothing more amazing than that and I was at both NFCC games we won) - but then there is the Sheldon Brown hit on Reggie Bush and of course - the Minnesota Miracle!

Geneaut likes this

I think the Saints will win it all. The NFC seems to be theirs for the taking.

I predict the SB matchup will be Saints against San Diego.

Blank wanted the Superbowl in Atlanta, I'm sure he'll take all the Saint money they dish out. It's a business decision for Blank, in the end he still makes his money. 

6 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

It’ll have zero effect on my life and I feel sorry for those of you it does.

two words Seek Help.

In the grand scheme of life sure it would suck but if you let the NFL dictate your Happiness in life you are going to be a miserable person forever

I would put more faith in the Bears or even the Chargers this year

Saints are night and day when they are at home vs the road. They also will be getting Ted ginn jr back and a probowl tackle back. Ginn will "have" to be accounted for with his speed leaving the middle of the field open to kamara and thomas. Cant double everyone. The bears got smoked 2 weeks ago to the sorry *** giants and i dont trust tribisky on the road in new orleans. The saints defense has been balling lately and the offense will come back to life at home. Which will make for a scary sight to see.  

Iron Saint likes this