IndiscreetGeek

The Saints are gonna win it all in our house...

97 posts in this topic

We're the only ones that can beat them, but this year we obviously in no shape.  Rams couldn't do it. Eagles wont get the chance. Bears maybe... AFC I dont know. The Chiefs and Chargers love to choke.

How do we cope with this if it happens? I feel like it may be a fatal blow for all of us.

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

It’ll have zero effect on my life and I feel sorry for those of you it does.

two words Seek Help.

Well I don’t like it...

<_<

1 hour ago, IndiscreetGeek said:

We're the only ones that can beat them, but this year we obviously in no shape.  Rams couldn't do it. Eagles wont get the chance. Bears maybe... AFC I dont know. The Chiefs and Chargers love to choke.

How do we cope with this if it happens? I feel like it may be a fatal blow for all of us.

This would have zero impact on my mental health or emotions.

By the way their offense is averaging less than 17 ppg in their last three games. 

They should have been 1-2 over that span. I don't think they will make it to Atlanta.

NFL trends on stories. For some reason I see two stories playing out:

1) “Battle of Los Angeles” LA Charges face the LA Rams. NFL “proves” two teams can be successful in LA. Rams Win

2) “Drew Brees vs Philip Rivers” The show down between the two QBs the Chargers chose. Chargers Win

37 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

You need to get life. I won’t be bothered one bit. 

He told me to get off his jock after all I said was "lol, another one" interested to see what he tells you

falcons007 likes this

57 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

The bears defense will stop that offense.

Everyone has been pushing the Saints or Rams as the contenders. Chicago looks as legit than either of the others.

My life will be fine. I’m doing great and doing great things. As a fan, please. It will be freaking irritating. On a high level. I hate the way we dragged asz in the off-season as though there were no stakes. I hate the way we did the preseason, then the lack of urgency and adjustments. 

If the Saints win the Super Bowl here, yeah it will change me as a fan. No doubt. As a man? No. I made it through the Last Jedi so I’m sure I’ll be ok here

EightyEight, mqg96, rounz and 9 others like this

2 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

You don’t have to like it just don’t it let it be detrimental in your life going forward.

I’m pretty sure he means his football life. I really hope no one is getting mad at football games and yelling at their kid or just being an all around jerk becuase of it. It’s only football. I luv the Falcons but my wife doesn’t let me down nearly as much. Except she is a casual saints fan. 

IndiscreetGeek likes this

3 hours ago, IndiscreetGeek said:

Lol melodramatic much?

I've already checked out this season. At this point I have little interest vested in who wins the Super Bowl, except that I'd be rooting for the Texans or Chargers since they don't have one (Texans haven't even been to a Super Bowl yet). But if the Saints win, well, so be it. Life goes on. But I definitely won't be hanging around here if that happens.

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

By the way their offense is averaging less than 17 ppg in their last three games. 

They should have been 1-2 over that span. I don't think they will make it to Atlanta.

Their defense is holding opponents to 12.3 ppg since week 10 so I wouldnt say they wont make it.

3 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

If our defense could have held them under 17 points - we would have won both games.    Of course, if frogs had wings......

As for my mental health or emotions - I'd be mad they won it here - but nothing that would alter my life or even detour my loyalty to the Falcons even the teensiest bit.    More like one of those aggravating little gnats you keep swatting at.    

Eventually - we are going to splat those ********! 

4 hours ago, IndiscreetGeek said:

Chargers or Chiefs are NOT going to choke vs Saints and if Patriots or Steelers you bet with me

..they will annihilate Saints. 

Nobody wants to admit how pathetic Brees has been playing lately.

You stop Kamara , Thomas and xfactor Hill = checkmate!

Everytime they are down ...and in key moments they go to Hill for some gadget play and it works!

Peytons is maximizing each players skilll sets to max.

1 hour ago, Da_Truth said:

So what if they do?  Is it going to personally affect your life?

City of Atlanta and Benz stadium will change forever.

I think it was really lame on Mr.Blanks part to take pseudo offer from Benz.

He should have partnered with PORSCHE = they have their biggest headquarters in Atlanta.

mqg96 and IndiscreetGeek like this

57 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I made it through the Last Jedi so I’m sure I’ll be ok here

If I had a thousand likes to give, it would be too few.

Knight of God likes this

Yep, and if they do I'll never watch another NFL game again. 28-3 was nearly the final straw but Saints winning a SB in our house? Yea that's to much I'll just walk away as a fan f that crap.

Iron Saint likes this

Yeah!

Well, except the Cowboys, and Bucs. But those are the two best teams in the league, right?

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

Pretty much all I care about with the Saints is whether or not we win our next game with them. I don't care about who did what where. All I care about is if we beat them or not, and I only care about that for a few hours after the game.  I have some Saints obsession, but only so far as the current, or next, head to head matchup. What they do outside of their games with us is of little interest to me. If they win the division, that is the Falcons fault for not taking care of business. I haven't got time to watch all their games hoping they will lose. It amuses me that many of their fans invest that level of interest in us. 

IndiscreetGeek likes this