Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VTCrunkler

Panthers vs Saints

179 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Like I say, sympathy vote for the old geezer. Nice completion percentage and all, but Mahomes has torn the league a new ***hole this year.

He's getting hammered tonight thitho 

1 minute ago, 4LoveoftheGame said:

I think Michael Thomas or Kamara deserve the MVP on the Saints over Brees. 

Yup. Drew getting carried mostly by short throws and run after catch. 

4LoveoftheGame likes this

Teams maybe adjusting to how to play the Saints offense.

If this trend continues over the next 2 weeks then the Saints are in serious trouble come the divisional round of the playoffs.

6 minutes ago, ICUH8N said:

On dinking and dunking his way into the conversation, God I hope not. 

He certainly has the past couple weeks but he's always dangerous. He's probably going to be a candidate but it's trending down at this point. 

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

He certainly has the past couple weeks but he's always dangerous. He's probably going to be a candidate but it's trending down at this point. 

Oh I agree Drew is dangerous but if he didn’t have Kamara he wouldn’t be in the convo. Matt arguably putting up better numbers but does have the wins to show it. 

VTCrunkler likes this

7 minutes ago, fuego said:

Not any more. He lost it between the Dallas game and tonight. It's Mahomes. 

I'm second thought he has played his way out of it. He was looking like a contender before. 

fuego likes this

Just now, 4LoveoftheGame said:

Panthers should be blowing the Saints out tonight if it was for some dumb turnovers. Cam is also not impressive at all.

Got to hand it to the Panthers, they have been creative in finding ways to lose these past 5 weeks. 

4LoveoftheGame likes this

Just now, 4LoveoftheGame said:

I don't think Cam will be able to score a TD to win the game even if they keep the Saints from scoring.

Yeah, Carolina isn't gonna win this game. 

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

Got to hand it to the Panthers, they have been creative in finding ways to lose these past 5 weeks. 

Seriously. 

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We scored late and were up by 1 point next thing I knew we were down by a point and never got the ball back.  That was a heartbreaker.  Or as we like to call it around here...Falcons football. 

Sadly yes. And berry had an int earlier in that game too. O manly the falcons could allow that pick 2 in that situation. 

Panthers better hope they can hold em to a field goal.  That's their only shot.  Even if they do that they probably still don't have a shot cause Cam is not good tonight.

3 minutes ago, ICUH8N said:

Oh I agree Drew is dangerous but if he didn’t have Kamara he wouldn’t be in the convo. Matt arguably putting up better numbers but does have the wins to show it. 

I have kamara in fantasy so yes. Matt is the number 2 overall fantasy qb. 

ICUH8N likes this