Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VTCrunkler

Panthers vs Saints

179 posts in this topic

I'm rooting for the panthers to help knock the saints out of home field advantage. Both teams making mistakes yet playing good d. 

The last thing we want is the saints in the Super Bowl this year. 

22 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

I'm rooting for the panthers to help knock the saints out of home field advantage. Both teams making mistakes yet playing good d. 

The last thing we want is the saints in the Super Bowl this year. 

I hate to break it to you, but the Rams blew it against the Eagles with Nick Foles last night. It's over. The Saints just need to win 2 of their next 3 to clinch home field advantage. The Rams have to win out and the Saints have to lose this game and the Steelers next week to knock the Saints out of home field advantage. Sean Payton is 5-0 in home playoff games. The Saints have the best defense in the league since their bye week along with their dangerous offense. No Super Bowl team has won on the road in a playoff game since the 49ers and Ravens in 2012. Since 2013 all Super Bowl teams had a first round bye or home field advantage the whole time. 

Iron Saint likes this

3 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

I hate to break it to you, but the Rams blew it against the Eagles with Nick Foles last night. It's over. The Saints just need to win 2 of their next 3 to clinch home field advantage. The Rams have to win out and the Saints have to lose this game and the Steelers next week to knock the Saints out of home field advantage. Sean Payton is 5-0 in home playoff games. The Saints have the best defense in the league since their bye week along with their dangerous offense. No Super Bowl team has won on the road in a playoff game since the 49ers and Ravens in 2012. Since 2013 all Super Bowl teams had a first round bye or home field advantage the whole time. 

Saints no doubt are dangerous at home or on the road but eapecially at home. Chances are the saints will not sweep Carolina and also will loose to the Steelers. 

This game is a 50/50  

2012. San Fran. Grrrrr

2 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

F.Morstead! 

What a con artist!!

Of course he is. He's playing his part. Saints players getting blasted in that drive. 

13 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Saints no doubt are dangerous at home or on the road but eapecially at home. Chances are the saints will not sweep Carolina and also will loose to the Steelers. 

This game is a 50/50  

2012. San Fran. Grrrrr

The 2012 49ers preventing our Falcons from going to the Super Bowl in New Orleans is gonna have to be the 2012 Rams preventing the Saints from going to the Super Bowl in Atlanta. With the way the Rams have played lately I don't see it happening. The 49ers defense is 2012 was also a lot better than how this year's Rams defense is now. 

8 minutes ago, Jesus said:

6 points. Boy did the saints fall off a cliff.

Now let me go poke my eyes out after looking at this.

But the Saints defense has been elite though. Defense travels. If 39 year old Peyton Manning could do it with a defense that helped them. You better believe 39 year old Drew Brees can do it along with the Saints defense since the bye week. 

Just now, mqg96 said:

The 2012 49ers preventing our Falcons from going to the Super Bowl in New Orleans is gonna have to be the 2012 Rams preventing the Saints from going to the Super Bowl in Atlanta. With the way the Rams have played lately I don't see it happening. The 49ers defense is 2012 was also a lot better than how this year's Rams defense is now. 

The 49ers d was indeed better. Rams d talented but they aren't felling like they would probably like. 

The Bears will have to stop the saints...

Man Carolinas defense is big, fast and physical compared to our small fast and less physical defense. TD should be watching and taking notes. 

Just now, quotemokc said:

Saints O playcalls have been bad

You gotta give The kitties some credit though. They are balling. 

3 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

The 49ers d was indeed better. Rams d talented but they aren't felling like they would probably like. 

The Bears will have to stop the saints...

Don't trust Trubisky though to make that clutch play. Bears can't always rely on their defense to bail them out. That won't happen in New Orleans.; 

1 minute ago, ICUH8N said:

You gotta give The kitties some credit though. They are balling. 

They are playing lights out.  Wonder if saints are going vanilla on o. 

3 minutes ago, ICUH8N said:

Man Carolinas defense is big, fast and physical compared to our small fast and less physical defense. TD should be watching and taking notes. 

Panthers have always had a defense under Ron Rivera. Nothing has changed, and part of the reason why since 2013 the Panthers have had a better record than the Falcons every season except for our Super Bowl year. 

1 minute ago, mqg96 said:

Don't trust Trubisky though to make that clutch play. Bears can't always rely on their defense to bail them out. That won't happen in New Orleans.; 

Bears have a better chance than Rams to beat NO in their house.  Bears have a decent t run game.