Justin Fields to transfer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need a new OC. Chaney can’t even get the most out of Fromm. Running hurry up more frequently for him is about the most obvious adjustment to make and he never has. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have a

When someone on Twitter told Salyer he should transfer too since he was beat out by another true freshman who was recruited to play tackle -   Jamaree Salyer  ♠️‏ @jamareesalyer69 17m17 minu

Fromm's football IQ is tough to match for anyone. There might be guys that have better arms and more talent but theres not many that match his IQ. Anyone who couldn't realize that was the reason Fromm

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

When someone on Twitter told Salyer he should transfer too since he was beat out by another true freshman who was recruited to play tackle -

Jamaree Salyer  ♠️Retweeted Adrian Lewis

That ain’t how I roll man , I’m happy for all my brothers and I trust the process and the coaches’ decisions. Gotta use everyday to get better and I’ll be ready when my name is called. But thank you for believing in me 

:worship:

20 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

When someone on Twitter told Salyer he should transfer too since he was beat out by another true freshman who was recruited to play tackle -

Jamaree Salyer  ♠️Retweeted Adrian Lewis

That ain’t how I roll man , I’m happy for all my brothers and I trust the process and the coaches’ decisions. Gotta use everyday to get better and I’ll be ready when my name is called. But thank you for believing in me 

Wish Fields had that mindset, but apparently Fields is a me, type of player.

1 hour ago, Billy Ocean said:

How soon you forget running Carlton Thomas up the middle and trying to make Richard Samuel into a running back. The reason Isaiah Crowell’s recruitment was so huge was because the mess our backfield had become. Then when he got here he kept asking off the field after he got hit.

No didn't forget.  Been watching the Dawgs for 30+ and was at School during the worst years in the last 50 (Goff).

Nope didn't forget him or the play calling. Or King (brittle), Ealey (didn't want to compete with Gurley), Crowell (yeah we know), Samuel (stiff but had one heck of a game against FL that 1 time) etc.

Just some people acting like Murray never had a back and that's not quite right. He had Gurley and Marshall's freshmen and sophmore seasons.  

10 minutes ago, Carter said:

There’s a lot more playing time to be found at the 2 or 3 OL spots Salyer can compete for. There’s only 1 QB spot and if you’re not the guy you’re not playing a lot. 

Can we please drop the character assassination garbage?

Salyer even said as much in his next tweet. 

But you won't see that get posted :rolleyes:

I wish I had the motivation to go back and see how many of the "well what more do you want the coaches to do" people were flipping their ish during the LSU game like the rest of us. 

If all of Dawg nation was pounding their head against the wall every time fromm came back out..... How tf do you think Fields felt? 

If you don't get a chance in a game where the starting QB is hot garbage(both his fault and others)... Why would you think you have any shot at playing meaningful snaps while he's around? 

I was just coming to post that @mike teevee :argh:

No matter what happens with his transfer, I hope he is happy with his decision. Hopefully he realizes he can still achieve his goals at UGA and he would be part of a brotherhood that he is already as much a part of as anyone. It's his future though and he should absolutely do what he feels is best.

Not mad at all at Justin if he decides to leave. Selfishly I hope he stays though. Go Dawgs

5 minutes ago, Carter said:

No matter what happens with his transfer, I hope he is happy with his decision. Hopefully he realizes he can still achieve his goals at UGA and he would be part of a brotherhood that he is already as much a part of as anyone. It's his future though and he should absolutely do what he feels is best.

Not mad at all at Justin if he decides to leave. Selfishly I hope he stays though. Go Dawgs

I won't be mad at the transfer, I kinda expected it to happen. What will get me mad, is if he or his camp uses the race card to get his way. The media will run with it and paint UGA as a racist school and that will inevitably hurt us in recruiting. 

Just now, Unkn0wn said:

He could very well stay. Kirby will also be in his ear about all the great things he can do right at UGA. It could really go either way.

I think it all depends on if the NCAA let's him play right away or not. If they don't, it's probably best he just stays. 

3 minutes ago, sdogg said:

I think it all depends on if the NCAA let's him play right away or not. If they don't, it's probably best he just stays. 

Idk how this will work though. This **** could/will take months. 

They didn't clear Shae Patterson until the end of the summer and he had a much better case 

49 minutes ago, 95Dawg said:

No didn't forget.  Been watching the Dawgs for 30+ and was at School during the worst years in the last 50 (Goff).

Nope didn't forget him or the play calling. Or King (brittle), Ealey (didn't want to compete with Gurley), Crowell (yeah we know), Samuel (stiff but had one heck of a game against FL that 1 time) etc.

Just some people acting like Murray never had a back and that's not quite right. He had Gurley and Marshall's freshmen and sophmore seasons.  

Yeah he had one full season of a healthy Gurley and almost upset a more talented Alabama team. The running game we’ve had during Fromm’s time has allowed us to take a game management approach to the quarterback position that we couldn’t when Murray was here. Having a better defense now helps, too.

Yea just saw on 247, why fields may get immediate eligibility due to the racial slurs and may fear for his own well being. Which would make me nothing short of hate this kid, if true if he did fear for his own well being then for sure no doubt leave but that’s not the case it would be just using race- which is an issue abused for personal gain, hopefully he doesn’t. He may be 18 years old but he is a man and can say no to that crap if he or his family has a shred of integrity.

2 hours ago, Carter said:

About sums it up for me as well.