Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Justin Fields to transfer

1,728 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, fibonaccisquared said:

This thread needs to die a fiery death... Let it pop back to the surface once there is actual news to discuss if people must... Kid is gone.

I had all the pointy spears directed at me and then I stayed off this topic for over a month - and the topic still wouldn't die and went on and on and on.

The only way this topic dies is if the administrator locks it up or the OP deletes it.   

On 5/9/2019 at 2:20 PM, g-dawg said:

I had all the pointy spears directed at me and then I stayed off this topic for over a month - and the topic still wouldn't die and went on and on and on.

The only way this topic dies is if the administrator locks it up or the OP deletes it.   

You embellish quite a bit.. you relentlessly vouched for his and his family’s character.. no one said he was without talent.. 

6 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

You embellish quite a bit.. you relentlessly vouched for his and his family’s character.. no one said he was without talent.. 

<insert sigh here>....still vouch for family’s character.  The odds that you have better character than Pablo Fields are long odds indeed. The kid is a good kid - has some immaturity like most 18yr olds do.

2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

<insert sigh here>....still vouch for family’s character.  The odds that you have better character than Pablo Fields are long odds indeed. The kid is a good kid - has some immaturity like most 18yr olds do.

And you know nothing about me... and you’re the one sighing? 

On 5/10/2019 at 11:34 PM, Porter Osborne Jr said:

It’s a Friday night and you log in to troll.  What sad life you live.

And you commented right after, Mr. Excitement.  It's not trolling, I genuinely wish the best for the kid.  It's sad that you can't do the same.

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:33 PM, judas yeast said:

And you commented right after, Mr. Excitement.  It's not trolling, I genuinely wish the best for the kid.  It's sad that you can't do the same.

I wish Justin the best unless he plays UGA.....then all bets are off! :ninja:

g-dawg and Macknsweetjones like this

Posted (edited)

On 5/15/2019 at 3:53 PM, Wardog357 said:

I wish Justin the best unless he plays UGA.....then all bets are off! :ninja:

Final four of Georgia vs Ohio State and Clemson vs Alabama would break ratings records...

Edited by slickgadawg
Wardog357 and g-dawg like this

6 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

Final four of Georgia vs Ohio State and Clemson vs Alabama would break ratings records...

What! That would be insane! As long as the Dawgs win! :D

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Wardog357 said:

What! That would be insane! As long as the Dawgs win! :D

I said earlier in this thread:  If Georgia played Ohio State in the Mercedez Benz Stadium ( One of the national semifinals is the Peach Bowl) you might have to go to Chattanooga to find a EMPTY hotel room because you can forget finding one in Atlanta...:lol:  The obvious storyline of Jake vs Justin would sell itself...:lol:

Edited by slickgadawg
Wardog357 likes this

On 5/11/2019 at 5:14 AM, g-dawg said:

Latest AP preseason poll has Ohio State ranked 3rd and Georgia 7th...

https://www.apnews.com/APTop25CollegeFootballPoll

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

Lol at Florida right behind us, shows how valid that list is

I was wondering why Ohio State is ranked so high with a lot of unproven stuff going on.  Also, lots of folks think Florida is gonna be a handful this season.  Their coach DID do a good job with them so they are gonna be scary.  Georgia has a monster schedule this season.  It looks deceptive because the first 3 games are powder puffs, but after that, every team on that schedule can bite you.  Kentucky and Missouri LOOK weak but they still have good coaching in place and Missouri has Kelly Bryant.  Georgia will win but those are not " just show up and beat them " games. 

I have the dawgs going 10-2 and sneaking into the playoffs.  I got Florida going on the road and losing to LSU as their only SEC loss.  I got Georgia losing in two upsets, at Tennessee and at Auburn.  The pivotal game will be the Georgia at Florida ( yes, AT Florida, I hate that they do that) game.  The winner takes the SEC East.  Of course I want the Dawgs to go undefeated but if they were to lose, its those two road games against fired up coaches looking to make a statement.  Texas A&M and Notre Dame though tough games, I got the Dawgs pulling out at home.  Its those pesky SEC road games that can bite them.  They key this year is depth and the dawgs are gonna have to get some behind Swift and the receiver corps is unproven...

Edited by slickgadawg

2 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

I was wondering why Ohio State is ranked so high with a lot of unproven stuff going on.  Also, lots of folks think Florida is gonna be a handful this season.  Their coach DID do a good job with them so they are gonna be scary.  Georgia has a monster schedule this season.  It looks deceptive because the first 3 games are powder puffs, but after that, every team on that schedule can bite you.  Kentucky and Missouri LOOK weak but they still have good coaching in place and Misssouri has Kelly Bryant.  Georgia will win but those are not " just show up and beat them " games. 

I have the dawgs going 10-2 and sneaking into the playoffs.  I got Florida going on the road and losing to LSU as their only SEC loss.  I got Georgia losing in two upsets, at Tennessee and at Auburn.  The pivotal game will be the Georgia at Florida ( yes, AT Florida, I hate that they do that) game.  The winner takes the SEC East.  Of course I want the Dawgs to go undefeated but if they were to lose, its those two road games against fired up coaches looking to make a statement.  Texas A&M and Notre Dame though tough games, I got the Dawgs pulling out at home.  Its those pesky SEC road games that can bite them.  They key this year is depth and the dawgs are gonna have to get some behind Swift and the receiver corps is unproven...

Idk how you think we lose to Tennesee.

Porter Osborne Jr likes this

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

Idk how you think we lose to Tennesee.

Pruitt been stealing players left and right and Pruitt knows the dawgs defensive scheme. On the road, the Dawgs can't take them lightly.  Pruitt is building them as a tough, physical team with a power running game.  The Dawgs have to show up...

1 minute ago, slickgadawg said:

Pruitt been stealing players left and right and Pruitt knows the dawgs defensive scheme. On the road, the Dawgs can't take them lightly.  Pruitt is building them as a tough, physical team with a power running game.  The Dawgs have to show up...

What players has he stolen? Lol

And everyone knows the scheme it's not a secret. Can watch games to see it.

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

What players has he stolen? Lol

And everyone knows the scheme it's not a secret. Can watch games to see it.

Oh, forgot, he stole the dawgs offensive coordinator also...

6 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Oh, forgot, he stole the dawgs offensive coordinator also...

No he didn’t.   When Chaney wanted to leave, Kirby helped pack his bags.

Chaney might have left anyway because it was home and he has a daughter going there but Kirby and UGA made little to no effort to match the huge salary - worked out better for Dogs anyway as it helped solidify the rest of the staff with raises - Pittman and McGee in particular.   

Chaney is a good OC and Coley needs to prove his playcalling ability but I believe it will work out just fine for the Dawgs.

2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

No he didn’t.   When Chaney wanted to leave, Kirby helped pack his bags.

Chaney might have left anyway because it was home and he has a daughter going there but Kirby and UGA made little to no effort to match the huge salary - worked out better for Dogs anyway as it helped solidify the rest of the staff with raises - Pittman and McGee in particular.   

Chaney is a good OC and Coley needs to prove his playcalling ability but I believe it will work out just fine for the Dawgs.

Both coordinators will have to step up this season.  I'm most interested in how the secondary will respond.  The offense should be similar...

none of these posts have anything to do with fields transferring.. move this discussion to another thread please.. stop bumping this abomination of a thread plz. 

3 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

none of these posts have anything to do with fields transferring.. move this discussion to another thread please.. stop bumping this abomination of a thread plz. 

Just delete it Sac.

should have been gone awhile back.

We will respect your authority- like Cartman