Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Justin Fields to transfer

1,710 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, fibonaccisquared said:

This thread needs to die a fiery death... Let it pop back to the surface once there is actual news to discuss if people must... Kid is gone.

I had all the pointy spears directed at me and then I stayed off this topic for over a month - and the topic still wouldn't die and went on and on and on.

The only way this topic dies is if the administrator locks it up or the OP deletes it.   

On 5/9/2019 at 2:20 PM, g-dawg said:

I had all the pointy spears directed at me and then I stayed off this topic for over a month - and the topic still wouldn't die and went on and on and on.

The only way this topic dies is if the administrator locks it up or the OP deletes it.   

You embellish quite a bit.. you relentlessly vouched for his and his family’s character.. no one said he was without talent.. 

6 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

You embellish quite a bit.. you relentlessly vouched for his and his family’s character.. no one said he was without talent.. 

<insert sigh here>....still vouch for family’s character.  The odds that you have better character than Pablo Fields are long odds indeed. The kid is a good kid - has some immaturity like most 18yr olds do.

2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

<insert sigh here>....still vouch for family’s character.  The odds that you have better character than Pablo Fields are long odds indeed. The kid is a good kid - has some immaturity like most 18yr olds do.

And you know nothing about me... and you’re the one sighing? 

On 5/10/2019 at 11:34 PM, Porter Osborne Jr said:

It’s a Friday night and you log in to troll.  What sad life you live.

And you commented right after, Mr. Excitement.  It's not trolling, I genuinely wish the best for the kid.  It's sad that you can't do the same.

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:33 PM, judas yeast said:

And you commented right after, Mr. Excitement.  It's not trolling, I genuinely wish the best for the kid.  It's sad that you can't do the same.

I wish Justin the best unless he plays UGA.....then all bets are off! :ninja:

Macknsweetjones and g-dawg like this