Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Justin Fields to transfer

1,710 posts in this topic

Good lord man how can u still defend this kid? Kid is a spoiled pos, using the race card which few posts back is smart for low character human because no one will touch it- he will be eligible and hopefully for u he’ll be the second coming. But whether U know his family or whatever means nothing- u may think he and his family are or were great, just like he was great at camp and in hs, but low character is low character, your blinders are to dim man, **** him, wish nothing but blindside hits for him in the future if he uses the race card to drag uga thru the mud to get what he wants, that’s low character! Is what it is. Move on to the osu board please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, g-dawg said:

You don’t know jack sheot about Justin Fields not his family.  I am sick of you and Random *****ing about what you THINK Justin is - or what his family is - you know nothing - you read a mother ******* article and you have an opinion as big as your *******.

good grief - shut the **** up.  You know nothing on this situation and you have no facts and no first hand accounts of anything.  If someone drug your son and his family through the mud with this, you would be irate.

That's cute. 

All I know, as it relates to Justin Fields, is from someone who was at every practice and how he came in cocky and left because he didn't win the job.  True, not a first hand account, but pretty dang close and absolutely factual.  I also know that the Fields camp is allowing "their" lawyer to use the racism card to try and gain immediate playing time.  I think that's pretty weak, especially when they just dropped their daughter off in Athens...so they can't be worried for his safety, right?

I am not dragging Justin through the mud, as I said he most likely isn't involved.  So, not really sure what you're getting at.

RandomFan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can u say he’s not involved? Because he’s 18? That is bs, don’t for a second think he AND his family are not all in for whatever it takes to get what they want for poor ol Justin.  Your accountable at 18 cannot hide behind a lawyer and still act like your a good person

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Turkeydawg said:

That's cute. 

All I know, as it relates to Justin Fields, is from someone who was at every practice and how he came in cocky and left because he didn't win the job.  True, not a first hand account, but pretty dang close and absolutely factual.  I also know that the Fields camp is allowing "their" lawyer to use the racism card to try and gain immediate playing time.  I think that's pretty weak, especially when they just dropped their daughter off in Athens...so they can't be worried for his safety, right?

I am not dragging Justin through the mud, as I said he most likely isn't involved.  So, not really sure what you're getting at.

Justin came to UGA when he could have went anywhere.

Be happy with that.

Justin came here even when he knew there was a good starter.

Be happy with that.

Justin came to realize after a year that his opportunity wasn’t what he thought it would be.

Justin isn’t trying to hurt UGA and has enjoyed his time there.

justin wanted to start and win a Natty for UGA.

it didn’t work out

let

it 

go

 

frankly88 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Good lord man how can u still defend this kid? Kid is a spoiled pos, using the race card which few posts back is smart for low character human because no one will touch it- he will be eligible and hopefully for u he’ll be the second coming. But whether U know his family or whatever means nothing- u may think he and his family are or were great, just like he was great at camp and in hs, but low character is low character, your blinders are to dim man, **** him, wish nothing but blindside hits for him in the future if he uses the race card to drag uga thru the mud to get what he wants, that’s low character! Is what it is. Move on to the osu board please. 

 

jay-z-damn-face_o_3647093.jpg

Carter likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, g-dawg said:

Justin came to UGA when he could have went anywhere.

Be happy with that.

Justin came here even when he knew there was a good starter.

Be happy with that.

Justin came to realize after a year that his opportunity wasn’t what he thought it would be.

Justin isn’t trying to hurt UGA and has enjoyed his time there.

justin wanted to start and win a Natty for UGA.

it didn’t work out

let

it 

go

 

Are you really telling someone to let it go?  You have had your Justin Fields pom poms out since this thread starter.  You are free to stop posting in this thread if it's making your blood pressure rise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Turkeydawg said:

Are you really telling someone to let it go?  You have had your Justin Fields pom poms out since this thread starter.  You are free to stop posting in this thread if it's making your blood pressure rise.

Yes, I am telling you to ******* let it go.   Find a new hobby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are u a relative? Or just on the payroll? Explain please? Makes no sense... your bs comment about how he came and wanted to compete and win a title and blah blah didn’t work out didn’t wanna hurt uga is a joke man? Maybe it started that way but I don’t think u know they as well as u think or don’t want to believe it or something. Don’t see how u don’t see sounds like a kid that has been told he’s great for so long he’s untouchable and can do anything without recourse. U really don’t think he was the root of issues on the uga locker room? U really think using the race card given how that was handled isn’t nothing short of a low character move? Smart move no doubt, no one will touch the race card, low character for sure-  if football doesn’t work out for him he has a future in politics no doubt 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carter said:

I didn't say one thing about Haselwood being the fan reaction fault lmao get out of here with that bs... I even specifically talked about it a few posts before yours here.

The story on Justin Fields has changed so much I can't even keep up. He expected the job to be given to him, he was never promised the job, he beat Trevor Lawrence in passing drills/competition, he's killing it in practice, he can't read defenses, he hasn't learned the offense, Kirby lied to him, he loves competition, he's afraid of competition, he's a pied piper type of player that other players love to be around, he's a cancer, he's dividing the locker room, the coaches want him to stay, Haselwood wants to play with him, Haselwood doesn't care about playing with him, he bowls left handed, he wipes back to front, etc. 

Here's a strange thought. Maybe people just keep making **** up to fit the narrative and we have no idea what has really been going on with Justin Fields.

Allright, I like you as a poster Carter so take that into account when reading this gruff post, but I'm a bit pissed off right now, not so much at you but at this entire situation and g-dawg in particular.  The bolded, what you are referring to was sarcasm. Thought it was pretty obvious... highlighting how fan reaction most definitely isn't worse than anything Fields has done since it cost us Haselwood. You're usually sharper than this Carter; you're losing your perspective on this situation man. You're quoting a post to me, but taking out your frustrations from all the things you think all of dawgnation has been saying about Fields. That's not me, and I don't appreciate it. I've had specific limited criticisms that I feel are completely warranted and justified based on what we know and what we can infer. Don't be lumping me in with the other people that said all the other stuff...

And here's a strange thought for you too. Maybe people have a freaking right to be upset and level some criticism. Just because you may be sick of some of the bs that is out there that, I agree some is completely ridiculous, doesn't mean that all criticism is wrong or unwarranted. As I said before, his actions have led to direct negative consequences for my school and my team. Whether intentional by him or not, he's going to get criticized for it. And I will NOT apologize for that. 

16 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

You don’t know jack sheot about Justin Fields nor his family.  I am sick of you and Random *****ing about what you THINK Justin is - or what his family is - you know nothing - you read a mother ******* article and you have an opinion as big as your *******.

good grief - shut the **** up.  You know nothing on this situation and you have no facts and no first hand accounts of anything.  If someone drug your son and his family through the mud with this, you would be irate.

Hot tip for ya g-dawg, you can take some of your own advice and stfu yourself. You're at the polar end of the spectrum of the people leveling all the wild speculative criticism at the Fields camp, you just blindly accept anything and everything that paints them in the best light possible. You've turned into a joke on this subject with how blind you are defending that family. You don't know any darn more than the rest of us so stop acting like you do. I notice there are a few people around here that have posted things from people that actually do have friends and family much closer to Fields than you do, and you don't say jack squat to them when they've posted things that contradict your shiny-happy view of Justin and Pablo. 

But hey, if being critical of someone without any first hand account of anything bothers you so much then perhaps you should keep that in mind the next time you're in the Trump thread dragging some liberals through the mud. The are somebody's sons and daughters too, after all. 

5 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

let

it 

go

Let's count amount of posts in this thread and see who has the most. I'm betting it's you by a country mile. Talk about needing to let go...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Allright, I like you as a poster Carter so take that into account when reading this gruff post, but I'm a bit pissed off right now, not so much at you but at this entire situation and g-dawg in particular.  The bolded, what you are referring to was sarcasm. Thought it was pretty obvious... highlighting how fan reaction most definitely isn't worse than anything Fields has done since it cost us Haselwood. You're usually sharper than this Carter; you're losing your perspective on this situation man. You're quoting a post to me, but taking out your frustrations from all the things you think all of dawgnation has been saying about Fields. That's not me, and I don't appreciate it. I've had specific limited criticisms that I feel are completely warranted and justified based on what we know and what we can infer. Don't be lumping me in with the other people that said all the other stuff...

And here's a strange thought for you too. Maybe people have a freaking right to be upset and level some criticism. Just because you may be sick of some of the bs that is out there that, I agree some is completely ridiculous, doesn't mean that all criticism is wrong or unwarranted. As I said before, his actions have led to direct negative consequences for my school and my team. Whether intentional by him or not, he's going to get criticized for it. And I will NOT apologize for that. 

I missed the sarcasm. :( That’s actually really disappointing to me lol

Haselwood going elsewhere partially because Fields complained to him about UGA really isn’t cool. I’ve said that before. But ultimately OU was always a real possibility and his parents both went there so we really can’t say how much of that was Justin and how much of that was other factors. I don’t think anyone has handled the situation very well and yes I am very frustrated with a lot of the stuff I have read and heard elsewhere. I was pissed off the night the story broke because professional freaking journalists were just pumping out unconfirmed rumors and feeding the masses tiny confirmations of a boatload of inflammatory garbage. I’ve had some personal stuff also that just makes all of this seem so small, which just frustrates me even more because folks are acting like Justin leaving really impacts their life in a deeply hurtful way. Like this dude in here wishing injuries and blindside hits on the kid.

I’m really never a fan of personally attacking these players. They are kids playing a game and a lot of people who are not them or their family are making a ton of money from it. It didn’t work out with Fields. That sucks and it’s really unfortunate but at the end of the day no one else is going to look out for him. Kirby straight recruited over Eason and then Fromm, too. Fields family is doing what they feel is best for him. Ultimately this waiver thing is a fart in the wind. I honestly couldn’t care less if he does get to play immediately.

But anyway, a lot of this was also me feeding the discussion as kind of a gag with True7 to bump up the page count. No hard feelings here with anyone.

RandomFan, TheTrue7 and jeffro2000 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people on here a little to mad. Wishing harm on people? So what he finds a loophole to play next year. All the other stuff that is against student athletes. This won't reflect badly on Georgia at all. Georgia still got the number two class. Attacking the kids character and his family? They have done nothing to hurt anyone. And if he was so bad to the team why did they let him play in bowl game?

 

If things like this get you upset enough to wish harm on someone, you need to look in the mirror and think how badly this reflects on you

frankly88 and g-dawg like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I meant to say it before, maybe I did and forgot but sorry not going through 50 pages of BS, but G-Dawg you really need to let this go and move on.  

You are obviously way too close to this situation emotionally based on the what you present publicly, and more scarily even closer to the situation in your own mind.  Take a step back and relax.

Dont go stage 5 (you are already stage 4, by responding to this post you acknowledge you are stage 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Is This What You Want? said:

I meant to say it before, maybe I did and forgot but sorry not going through 50 pages of BS, but G-Dawg you really need to let this go and move on.  

You are obviously way too close to this situation emotionally based on the what you present publicly, and more scarily even closer to the situation in your own mind.  Take a step back and relax.

Dont go stage 5 (you are already stage 4, by responding to this post you acknowledge you are stage 5.

I am not the one ripping on an 18yr old student athlete.

You got it twisted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

50+ pages and the posts just keep getting more cringeworthy. :yikes:

And just think ... some asked the mods to close this thread a few days ago.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, The Great American said:

And just think ... some asked the mods to close this thread a few days ago.  

Why close it, because 1 poster seems to be taking this too personally because Justin Fields took a picture with their kid?  The topic is still relevant, as there are some outstanding questions remaining, the waiver being the main one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

Why close it, because 1 poster seems to be taking this too personally because Justin Fields took a picture with their kid?  The topic is still relevant, as there are some outstanding questions remaining, the waiver being the main one.

The waiver is for Ohio State, not Georgia.   Absolutely no one believes Georgia did anything wrong.   If Fields family had an issue with UGA, they would have already taken their daughter elsewhere for next year.

YES the Fields family hired a lawyer for waiver and YES the lawyer probably pitched using the Baseball N-word to get the waiver.  Those aren’t even 100% known facts but much more likely true than not.

There is NO REASON to believe Fields family wanted any of this out open in the press and trying to damage UGA, recruiting and Kirby.   That all of it got out and played in the press is the main issue and I understand the angst of it and not a great PR headline.

As to Justin, he’s not a choir boy but a good smart kid.  Like the other 10+ 5-stars that transferred, he wants to start/play.  Everyone agrees he could have handled it better but there are no media quotes from Justin complaining openly (the USCjr hot mic thing is a big nothing-burger) and nothing from teammates saying he was a locker room cancer, as has been suggested.

As to Fields family, they are good family- upstanding in community, Pablo is a military vet and Police Officer at Harrison HS and good with the kids there.  His wife (stepmom)is highly educated professional.  They are good people and not the anti-Christ.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

Why close it, because 1 poster seems to be taking this too personally because Justin Fields took a picture with their kid?  The topic is still relevant, as there are some outstanding questions remaining, the waiver being the main one.

What has yet to be explained is the motivation for you and some others to wish ill on a former UGA player? 

g-dawg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, frankly88 said:

What has yet to be explained is the motivation for you and some others to wish ill on a former UGA player? 

Did I wish Ill on a former UGA player?  I just think he should have to sit, like all other transfers?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Pablo is a military vet and Police Officer at Harrison HS and good with the kids there.  His wife (stepmom)is highly educated professional.   

 

You keep harping on this.  Why?

RandomFan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

You keep harping on this.  Why?

Because you guys are “making it personal” criticizing the family.  Are you now denying this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

Did I wish Ill on a former UGA player?  I just think he should have to sit, like all other transfers?  

Like Demetrius Robertson and Aubrey Solomon?  Like Shea Patterson?  NCAA is transitioning - I believe the rule will be totally revamped in next few years - hope not, but that looks like a likely trend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Like Demetrius Robertson and Aubrey Solomon?  Like Shea Patterson?  NCAA is transitioning - I believe the rule will be totally revamped in next few years - hope not, but that looks like a likely trend.

Both of those guys transferred to be closer to home. And quit using Ole Miss transfers as an example. That is not even close to being the same thing holy **** use your head.

sdogg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Because you guys are “making it personal” criticizing the family.  Are you now denying this?

For using the racism argument?  Absolutely.  It's a crock of **** and low rent.

sdogg and RandomFan like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0