Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Justin Fields to transfer

1,649 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Watch Fields win the heisman and championship from afar? 

Lmao.. 

Or, perhaps he doesn't and Fromm does. I like the TEAM we're building. 

1 minute ago, sdogg said:

Or, perhaps he doesn't and Fromm does. I like the TEAM we're building. 

At least he has a body of work to be judged upon.. instead of crowning a kid the next messiah based on what he did in high school 

sdogg likes this

1 hour ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

Murray was gone after 2013, the reason we missed on Watson was because we chose Ramsey, which we alllllllll know was a mistake.

We signed Ramsey in the 2013 class and Park on 2014, which was the same class as Watson.  We offered Watson in December of his Jr. season, but he was already a Clemson commit.

g-dawg and datboilando like this

Part of the problem back then is we had little interest in dual threat QBs. We were after the big armed pocket QB's 

2 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

At least he has a body of work to be judged upon.. instead of crowning a kid the next messiah based on what he did in high school 

I guessed you missed his Lazer arm that would have been 2 tds had 1 not been dropped..I never seen a QB with the arm talent that Fields has..He will be a Hiesman, a national champion and the #1 overall pick and Fromm will degress even more 

g-dawg likes this

2 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

I guessed you missed his Lazer arm that would have been 2 tds had 1 not been dropped..I never seen a QB with the arm talent that Fields has..He will be a Hiesman, a national champion and the #1 overall pick and Fromm will degress even more 

Du whut? 

6 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Guess you missed Trevor Lawrence then.  He has better arm  talent.  You can ask NFL scouts if you don’t believe me.

Turkeydawg and sdogg like this

5 minutes ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

Guess you missed Trevor Lawrence then.  He has better arm  talent.  You can ask NFL scouts if you don’t believe me.

Lawrence and Fields have very similar arm talent. Fields may even have a slight edge, but it is at least equal. Has already been proven in direct competition.

g-dawg and TRUju2111 like this

Just now, Carter said:

Lawrence and Fields have very similar arm talent. Fields may even have a slight edge, but it is at least equal. Has already been proven in direct competition.

They are close but I still think Lawrence has a better arm and touch after seeing both of them live several times.

15 minutes ago, LawDawg said:

F Lawrence and Fields. I want to see Eason light it up at UDub.

Btw... if you want to transfer, take a page from Eason's book. Keep it out of the media, don't drag it out, and just make your decision. 

I really have a ton of respect for Eason and how he handled that whole situation. It was not easy at all. He went from being the guy to losing his job to a freshman because of an injury and he was absolutely a professional and true teammate about it. No doubt.

If Fields can humble himself I would welcome him without reservations to be a Dawg forever. I really think he had a poor attitude to begin with but that’s freshman **** anyway. Really unfortunate we didn’t have stronger player leadership in place to derecruit him and get the buy in process cranked up.

1 hour ago, LawDawg said:

F Lawrence and Fields. I want to see Eason light it up at UDub.

Btw... if you want to transfer, take a page from Eason's book. Keep it out of the media, don't drag it out, and just make your decision. 

There were reporters with microphone in Fields face asking if he was transferring within minutes of the SEC championship game ending.  But most importantly the transfer portal did not exist last season.  Because it now exists, there's no way that it could be kept out of the media once Fields made that decision. 

Falconsin2012 likes this

6 hours ago, frankly88 said:

There were reporters with microphone in Fields face asking if he was transferring within minutes of the SEC championship game ending.  But most importantly the transfer portal did not exist last season.  Because it now exists, there's no way that it could be kept out of the media once Fields made that decision. 

You also never heard reports of Eason having a bad attitude.  

sdogg likes this

9 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

Considering all the other predictions I’ve seen of yours, I’ll take all that bs with a grain of salt as well.. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, TheTrue7 said:

Is Elite 11 a game like atmosphere? Or more of a practice setting?

7 on 7 so I never put a ton of stock into it, but recruiting sites do, and no denying Fields was impressive there.

Edited by jeffro2000

2 hours ago, Turkeydawg said:

You also never heard reports of Eason having a bad attitude.  

I will say the only negative I heard about Eason was he “appreciated the atmosphere of college” if you know what I mean.. kids will be kids.. but as far as handling everything else like a man, absolutely 

Porter Osborne Jr, sdogg and 95Dawg like this

3 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

Considering all the other predictions I’ve seen of yours, I’ll take all that bs with a grain of salt as well.. 

Oh you mean I have an opinion that's wrong sometimes like you and everyone else. Without guys like me this wouldn't be a discussion board..It would be a Homer board

Zone#7 likes this

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, TRUju2111 said:

Oh you mean I have an opinion that's wrong sometimes like you and everyone else. Without guys like me this wouldn't be a discussion board..It would be a Homer board

Oh trust me.. I understand what an opinion is.. I also understand what opinions are like.. yours seem to stink more than others.. just saying

Edited by TheTrue7

6 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

This is the first I've seen you in the college section.  We have had discussions just fine without you.

Porter Osborne Jr likes this

Question. 

If distance from home wasn't an issue... Why didn't he go "back" to Penn state? 

Mcsorley is gone right?