Is it time to make Brandon Graham a Falcon?

Geneaut

He's coming toward the end of what I'd call a solid if unspectacular career. I don't think the Eagles are looking to resign him at the end of the season.

An inexpensive veteran rotation piece at DE? Someone who could help mentor Takk as well. A hedge against not being forced to make a decision on Vic, or being forced to reach with a draft pick.

9 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

I liked Brandon Graham years ago, but we always get these guys when they are coming to the end of a solid if unspectacular career. I would probably pass. 

At first thought I'm like pass but the more I think about it the more I think we need a vet like this.

We have young rushers like Vic and Takk ... Having a Free net type voice but can still somewhat produce would be nice.

Also Graham can rush from the outside and inside.

Graham isnt the guy I want. Bennett is the guy who should be a Falcon. We should have traded for him asap once Seahawks made him available.  A base DE who can slide inside would be perfect for us. Plus the guy is good for 8 sacks any year and he is a plus run defender. Idc how old he is now...we need a dog like that on the DL. 

2 minutes ago, IA Falcon07 said:

I wouldn't use the word "inexpensive".  With pass rush at a premium he will find some good money in free agency, even if that means it's only on a 2-3 year deal.

Inexpensive relative to top pass rushers. I pointed out elsewhere in the thread he made $8M last season so I doubt he's going to take peanuts from anybody.