mashburn*Fibonacci

How many draft spots did this pointless win affect us?

104 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Bquinn_11 said:

Haha. So you count them playing us twice but only count us playing them once? 

I’m not sure you’re qualified to be calling people slow. 

I counted us playing them 2x it's all in my post. I guess I'm dealing with another one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cole World said:

I counted us playing them 2x it's all in my post. I guess I'm dealing with another one.

Like I always say...there are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those that know math and those that don’t. 

Ill show myself out. Good night and good luck FFS1970. 

falconsd56 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bquinn_11 said:

Like I always say...there are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those that know math and those that don’t. 

Ill show myself out. Good night and good luck FFS1970. 

Base on your statement you said 3 kinds but listed 2. You must be the latter

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Cole World said:

Base on your statement you said 3 kinds but listed 2. You must be the latter

Pretty sure it was a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now