caponine

Eagles @ Rams

46 posts in this topic

I came here earlier to see if there was a thread when the Eagles ran it right up the middle on third and then fourth down and one right up the middle and didn't make it. Looked like the Falcons. 

Goff ain’t going to pull it together long enough to go deep in the playoffs.

Too many teams with young QBs.  They’re going to have trouble in playoff pressure.  Leaves it wide open for teams like Saints and Steelers/Pats. 

Halcon-1 likes this

I haven't watched Rams games this year, but Goff looks like crap tonight.  What a good defense can do.  Why does Philly always have one (even with loads of backups) & we never do.  Always supposed to, but just never get there.

I thought the Rams were one of the teams that could stop the Saints in the playoffs but that looks unlikely now.

The Bears could do it but with the Saints having home field advantage throughout I don't see the Bears going in there beating them.   The Saints have an easy path to the SB, it will be an epic fail if they blow it.

Just now, FalconMama said:

I thought the Rams were one of the teams that could stop the Saints in the playoffs but that looks unlikely now.

The Bears could do it but with the Saints having home field advantage throughout I don't see the Bears going in there beating them.   The Saints have an easy path to the SB, it will be an epic fail if they blow it.

Defense travels 

Stryka and Drew4719 like this