Nereek

Eliminated

54 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Nereek said:

Vikings beating Dolphins.

We were down to one possible spot after the Cowboys won last week. I didn't know if we had a possibility over the Seahawks or not, but the Vikings we not a clinch.

13 minutes ago, Champagne said:

Just in time for the rest of the league to take a breather now that D. Jones is back and tearing it up.

Look out next season, NFL. The Falcs Will Rise.

I think it's time to get rid of the Rise Up. We should be past rising. How bout not having no slogan and just play ball

14 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Just out of curiosity. Who and what eliminated us?

I think the Minnesota Vikings win (currently #6 seed) eliminates us because the worst they can finish now is 7-8-1 which would be better than our best which is 7-9-0?

Faithful Falcon likes this

19 minutes ago, Champagne said:

Just in time for the rest of the league to take a breather now that D. Jones is back and tearing it up.

Said that every year....since we don’t have a single championship...

Just now, jlrfalcon said:

I think the Minnesota Vikings win (currently #6 seed) eliminates us because the worst they can finish now is 7-8-1 which would be better than our best which is 7-9-0?

Yeah, but I'm thinking we couldn't finish better than Dallas, so that was one issue, unless they clinched the NFC East. Seattle is the real team that can eliminate us.

20 minutes ago, Champagne said:

Maybe this season with a drop in wins was a planned public relations thing?

We could not reuse the "Rise Up" slogan as well anymore after sequential winning years, but after a losing season like this one, we can easily reuse the slogan next year if we "Rise Up" again to a winning playoff season?  Maybe the slogan will become "Rise Back Up" or "Rise Up Again"?

Champagne likes this

5 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Yeah, but I'm thinking we couldn't finish better than Dallas, so that was one issue, unless they clinched the NFC East. Seattle is the real team that can eliminate us.

Seattle already had 8 wins before this week's games and Dallas had 8 before this week and still lost today.  We have no possible way of getting 8 wins.

I am surprised nobody has figured how much our draft spot dropped exactly after today's win as we are now going to likely be around #9 or #10 depending on the rest of today's games.

34 minutes ago, Nereek said:

Falcons have been (officially) eliminated from playoffs. 

But Ryan got HIS yardage.  Isn't that the only thing that matters?