Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falconfreek123

So I want everyone e to realize...

55 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, falconfreek123 said:

I want everyone to realize this team when at full strength is a very dangerous team. I want everyone to be patient and give Dann Quinn with a new OC[of course] one more chance in 2019. 

Again I'd like to reiterate how would the Warriors look without Stephen curry and Kevin Durant. 

They are dangerous when playing the bottom dweller on defense & offense 

6 hours ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

It's a rough crowd around here lol.

Of course they can recover next year...parity league 

Yea its gonna be difficult to work up a lot of optimism at 5-9, with coaches that just really dont adjust well, a GM that hasnt shown to be able to draft OL or DL and that being one of the major problems. But for this team needs everything to go perfectly to dream about a return to the Super Bowl. They caught a bunch of breaks in 2016 Freeman was explosive, Shanny was innovating,Mack was 3 years younger, Alford and Trufant looked like promising CB's instead of questionable ones. But mostly Quinn's message was new it was still different enough to have all 53 playing together, they havent been the same since the Super Bowl. 

PokerSteve likes this

2 hours ago, putnam6 said:

Yea its gonna be difficult to work up a lot of optimism at 5-9, with coaches that just really dont adjust well, a GM that hasnt shown to be able to draft OL or DL and that being one of the major problems. But for this team needs everything to go perfectly to dream about a return to the Super Bowl. They caught a bunch of breaks in 2016 Freeman was explosive, Shanny was innovating,Mack was 3 years younger, Alford and Trufant looked like promising CB's instead of questionable ones. But mostly Quinn's message was new it was still different enough to have all 53 playing together, they havent been the same since the Super Bowl. 

I understand and agree. I haven't been the same either. lol, Losing that SB the way they lost it was the equivalent of having your victory parade float stall on the Main Street railroad tracks and being mowed down by a fast-moving train.

Getting over the mental trauma of that will be harder than beating all the good teams they will have to beat just to get back there. It may not happen for a long, long time.

Right now I'd settle to just see them play up to the level of their collective talent. That would be a start back up the road to respectability. Kind of like today for instance. Looked like a real dam football team again. It was a refreshing change.

putnam6 likes this

9 hours ago, falconfreek123 said:

I want everyone to realize this team when at full strength is a very dangerous team. I want everyone to be patient and give Dann Quinn with a new OC[of course] one more chance in 2019. 

Again I'd like to reiterate how would the Warriors look without Stephen curry and Kevin Durant. 

Dan Quinn's head should definitely be on a swivel. He's shown some questionable HC qualities the last four years. Almost a .500 record. Hot seat. State line if he slips up next year.