ARTHUR BLANK Read This - What you need for your FOOTBALL Team

ryanadonis

I didn't want to speak my mind and offer free advice, but since I love this team and I am willing to voice my opinions, I need to do this. 

1) Coaching changes

- Sark is a POS who never belongs in the NFL EVER!  Get him the F out of here, I called it 2 years ago when I saw this moron call plays in the preseason in 2017, that he would hold this team back 2 years and we would take a HUGE step back from our Super Bowl offense.

- Place Dan Quinn as Defensive Coordinator.  Hire the Chiefs OC for all I care for HC, get a MIND that actually knows how to win in the NFL.  Quinn is a great defensive coordinator, aka 2016 defense.  Get him the players he wants on defense

- Fire the whole coaching staff.  Armstrong, Young and all of these blow hards are trash

2) Fire that POS Hair Gel wearing Thomas Dimitroff and his squad

-  They are terrible at finding talent.  They can't even find good coaches to coach on this staff. 

- They refuse to address the offensive line.  Brandon Fusco?  WHOOOOO?   The same guy the 49ers had to wheel out there due to lack of talent.

- Weak, undersized players seems to be a common theme with Dimitroff and his staff

3) Stadium changes

- GET RID OF THAT STUPID IDIOTIC TRAIN HORN!  No one in the world would ever want to wake up to that sound, and its the most annoying screeching sound there ever could be.  How DUMB is your staff to allow a terrible sound like that?

- FIX THAT STUPID SECTION OF THE BROKEN WING that looks LIKE TRASH!!!  Just paint the seats black if you cant get it right! I will PAINT THE **** THINGS MYSELF.  Its not even RIGHT!  COME THE F ON

- Get the fans in the stadium and put their ***** in the seats please!

4) Uniform and Logo Changes

- The uniform and logo is complete trash and everyone knows it.  When I see the logo and uniform, it just reminds me of the Vick days after he was good.  The uniforms are terrible and the logo is old and just XFL worthy.  

5) LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES

- How do you go from hiring Bobby Petrino and then Hiring Steve Sarkisian?  Why the **** would you get a guy who coached the college ranks?   PLENTY of great talented coaches out there who all have been in the NFL and we go FN hire Steve Sarkisian?  

6) AGGRESSIVENESS

- STOP with the 3 down lineman pass rushes. ITS NOT GOING TO WORK.  Our talent is NOT THAT GOOD

7) HIRE ME as consultant or Team operations MANAGER/WINNER

- I have been right and correct with ALL of my predictions.  I love this team, and I would never steer it wrong.  Pay me HALF of what you pay Thomas Dimitroff and I promise I could produce a culture and winning style that is A LOT better than what Thomas Dimitroff has provided.

- HIRE ME ARTHUR BLANK.  You like guys taking chances and putting themselves out there?  HIRE ME!

Mods pin this and share this, because there is only ONE true fan and person in the WORLD that knows best, and thats me!

Thank you,

Ryan, DM me when your ready to win Arthur Blank 

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

Coming from the guy anointing James Stone as thee guy please I don’t think AB or anyone else is taking you seriously.

Not only only appointed but crucified everyone who questioned his flawless, all was correct predictions and decisions that Stone is the GOAT

54 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Didn't you make a thread saying you were wrong about Sark? Lol why would Arthur listen to you

Wait a minute, R the Great, is this true?  

How do you expect me to bring your dissertation to Mr. Blank's attention when you are positing completely contradictory conclusions as part of your dossier of expertise? Answer: I can't. 

2 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

I didn't want to speak my mind and offer free advice, but since I love this team and I am willing to voice my opinions, I need to do this. 

1) Coaching changes

- Sark is a POS who never belongs in the NFL EVER!  Get him the F out of here, I called it 2 years ago when I saw this moron call plays in the preseason in 2017, that he would hold this team back 2 years and we would take a HUGE step back from our Super Bowl offense.

- Place Dan Quinn as Defensive Coordinator.  Hire the Chiefs OC for all I care for HC, get a MIND that actually knows how to win in the NFL.  Quinn is a great defensive coordinator, aka 2016 defense.  Get him the players he wants on defense

- Fire the whole coaching staff.  Armstrong, Young and all of these blow hards are trash

-  They are terrible at finding talent.  They can't even find good coaches to coach on this staff. 

- They refuse to address the offensive line.  Brandon Fusco?  WHOOOOO?   The same guy the 49ers had to wheel out there due to lack of talent.

- Weak, undersized players seems to be a common theme with Dimitroff and his staff

3) Stadium changes

- GET RID OF THAT STUPID IDIOTIC TRAIN HORN!  No one in the world would ever want to wake up to that sound, and its the most annoying screeching sound there ever could be.  How DUMB is your staff to allow a terrible sound like that?

- FIX THAT STUPID SECTION OF THE BROKEN WING that looks LIKE TRASH!!!  Just paint the seats black if you cant get it right! I will PAINT THE **** THINGS MYSELF.  Its not even RIGHT!  COME THE F ON

- The uniform and logo is complete trash and everyone knows it.  When I see the logo and uniform, it just reminds me of the Vick days after he was good.  The uniforms are terrible and the logo is old and just XFL worthy.  

- How do you go from hiring Bobby Petrino and then Hiring Steve Sarkisian?  Why the **** would you get a guy who coached the college ranks?   PLENTY of great talented coaches out there who all have been in the NFL and we go FN hire Steve Sarkisian?  

6) AGGRESSIVENESS

- STOP with the 3 down lineman pass rushes. ITS NOT GOING TO WORK.  Our talent is NOT THAT GOOD

- I have been right and correct with ALL of my predictions.  I love this team, and I would never steer it wrong.  Pay me HALF of what you pay Thomas Dimitroff and I promise I could produce a culture and winning style that is A LOT better than what Thomas Dimitroff has provided.

- HIRE ME ARTHUR BLANK.  You like guys taking chances and putting themselves out there?  HIRE ME!

Mods pin this and share this, because there is only ONE true fan and person in the WORLD that knows best, and thats me!

Thank you,

This is Blank, I might consider reading your post if you get rid of that Matt Hardy looking avatar of yours. I really believe your IQ is as great as the Matt Hardy character on the WWE soap shows.

3 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

1) Coaching changes

3) Stadium changes

6) AGGRESSIVENESS

Thank you,

I'll sign on

31 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I'm sure he's sitting there reading this, and simultaneously trying to find the last couple years stats on James Stone.....

If Blank ever read this he would get a restraining order against this guy to make sure he was never allowed within 250 yards of the Benz or him and any member of his family.

3 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

1) Coaching changes

3) Stadium changes

6) AGGRESSIVENESS

Thank you,

I can’t disagree with most of it and #7 I really like lol

4 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Coming from the guy anointing James Stone as thee guy please I don’t think AB or anyone else is taking you seriously.

Keith Stone would have been a better lineman for us!

man, I remember this guys unrivaled hate for Hawley back then. He finds someone to absolutely hate and becomes like the psycho ex-girlfriend until they are no longer with the Falcons.