Ryan is absolutely part of the problem

⚡Slumerican⚡

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Two sacks already that were completely avoidible.. Ryan literally just walked into that last sack while he had a wide open lane to the right. What is going on in this guy's head? It's inexcusable at this point, Ryan has got some issues going on 

I should have started trubisky I new this was gonna be a **** show.  Trubisky just had a bad last game which made me hesitant.  And I'm banking on Ryan garbage time 4th quarter pts.

Edited by BLM

I 100% agree. He is a straw man. I’ve never seen a quarterback who seems so eager to crumble when there is pressure. Does it happen everytime? No. But he gets paid insane money so happening every time would just be absurd. He’s a good quarterback but you just don’t see the greats pulling that weak stuff.

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Two sacks already that were completely avoidible.. Ryan literally just walked into that last sack while he had a wide open lane to the right. What is going on in this guy's head? It's inexcusable at this point, Ryan has got some issues going on 

All I can do is lmfao

Matt Ryan is on pace with Mahomes and Brees who are having MVP seasons. This season may be a tad better for Ryan statistically than his MVP season...difference? Team around him is garbage. OL trash. DL trash.Secondary hot garbage.

Ryan has left plays on the field, but he has been sacked a stupid amount of times. You have to be a blind dummy to pin this seasons failures on Ryan alone. The Falcons have a ton of issues, but Ryan is not one of them.

1 minute ago, Sui_Generis said:

Matt Ryan is on pace with Mahomes and Brees who are having MVP seasons. This season may be a tad better for Ryan statistically than his MVP season...difference? Team around him is garbage. OL trash. DL trash.Secondary hot garbage.

Ryan has left plays on the field, but he has been sacked a stupid amount of times. You have to be a blind dummy to pin this seasons failures on Ryan alone. The Falcons have a ton of issues, but Ryan is not one of them.

Not trying to pin it all on Ryan at all, but to me it looks like the negative energy is starting to effect Ryan. I want to see the Ryan that says "get ****in set" and keep control of this team